Daily login script for ESO on Ps4

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Daily login script for ESO on Ps4

Postby justnewtomods » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:33 pm

hello all
I am curious If anyone has wrote a script for Elder Scrolls Online daily login on PS4? If yes can you share the script? or is it even possible to set the titan one to log you in and collect daily loot every 24hrs? anyways hoping for some help. thanks
justnewtomods
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Daily login script for ESO on Ps4

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:25 am

Tried search for a script, but it seems we don't have anything for for collect daily loot in ESO.

Is this procedure is something that can be done with a determined and constant loop of controller commands? If yes, you can use the plugin GameREC for this purpose, recording the controller inputs once and playing it back in endless loop. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby justnewtomods » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:56 pm

Yes it would be able to be done with a continues loop but it would have to be a 24hr loop or series of 24hr+ couple mins so its not exact same time daily. I just not sure how to set it up and was hoping someone else had it. I think if i set my PS4 so it does not go to sleep and was on the game application the it should only be a matter of push a button couple time to log in collect and then log out wait 24hrs then repeat.
justnewtomods
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:11 am

Cool, okay. You can use the Macro Recorder for this purpose. With the Titan Two connected to the console and computer at the same time, open Gtuner IV and go to Device Monitor. There you will find a button labeled REC. Press it and perform the actions using the controller one time. Then save the macro file and open it in the macro editor. Use the "Test the Debug" (green play icon in toolbar) to test the macro and be sure it works as expected.

After that drag and drop the macro file to the Macro Explorer, this will copy the file into the Titan Two's sd card.

After that all you need to do is run this script to keep the macro running indefinitely:
Code: Select all
main {
    macro_run("filename.gmk");
}
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby justnewtomods » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:54 pm

thanks again. couple more question, can I use the titan one for this? (that's the one I have) and as well do I need to keep it recording for the 24 hrs? in order for it to log me in daily and out again once I start the loop?
justnewtomods
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:48 am

With the Titan One you can use the Gtuner plugin called GameREC. This, however, requires PC connection while running the macro.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device