RAPTOR BLACK OPS 4 JITTER MODS & SUPPORT

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

RAPTOR BLACK OPS 4 JITTER MODS & SUPPORT

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:02 am

Hello all. I am delighted to inform you all I have recently purchased a Titan 2. Infact I receive my Titan 2 tomorrow September 24th. I'm very excited as I'll be able to use my xim apex, ps3 nav and Logitech g502 mouse with mods. I am eager to learn the differences T2 has to offer. As you may know I'm a Jitter mod creator for the Call of Duty franchise. Any tips, tricks, or set up advice would be highly appreciated. I am transitioning to Titan 2 at the moment for my personal needs and setup. Listed below is my Black ops 4 Jitter mod for the sg12 shotgun I created August 12/13th late night early morning. I've decided to share my script between companies. So it's 100 percent available for free to the public. So people don't get tricked into buying it from copy and paste scammers. I'd personally like tips on Titan 2 gpc software as well as xim apex tips paired with T2.
If anyone can give tips please do. So I don't have to waste needed time on research alone. Fyi I bought the power adapter X-Clan suggested as well. I just don't know if I need a power adapter for each device. One for t2 and one for xim apex. Will just one for t2 be sufficient?

For the SG12 shotgun in Bo4 you will need a trophy system to achieve the Jitter mod in core game modes. In Blackout you will need a trophy system or Molotov cocktail. Things such as razor wire may work but keep in mind every Leathal equipment does not work. You will have to test the equipment for yourself in Blackout. Molotov cocktails in core game mode with this Jitter script does not work correctly. Only in Blackout it works with the cocktails.

I do not know how well my Jitter mod will work on Titan 2 as I don't receive mine until tomorrow and the beta is over. After watching YouTube videos on the Titan 2 I understand it's faster and first gen scripts may not work the same. From what I understand you may have to increase the wait times. Only time will tell...

Version 1 showing jitter in core game modes
https://youtu.be/_GARO93dOgY

Version 2 showing jitter in blackout jitter and core game mode.
https://youtu.be/WdqpbMnvjwg

Credits for the thumbnail go to my good friend One Eye Gamer aka Won Eye Gamer.
He makes thumbnails for some big YouTubers such as 402THUNDER402.
If you like his work don't be afraid to contact him. He sells thumbnails at a reasonable price.
His Twitter is
https://twitter.com/WonEyeGamer?s=09

His YouTube channel is

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmIozhxDhiY-XUqoIUKkq8Q

Titan one Black ops 4 Raptor SG12 shotgun Jitter mod

Code: Select all
main {

if (get_val(4))  {
combo_run(Raptor);
}
if(get_val(7)) {
combo_stop (Raptor);
}
if(event_release(4)) {
combo_run(Reload);
}
if((get_val(12)) < -95) {
combo_run(Sprint);
}
}

combo Sprint {
set_val(8, 100);
wait(40);
set_val(8, 0);
wait(40);
set_val(8, 0);
}

combo Raptor {
set_val(3 , 100);
wait(31)
set_val(20, 100);
wait(11);
set_val(17, 100);
wait(11);
set_val(17 , 100);
wait(11);
}

combo Reload {
wait(20);
set_val(20, 100);
wait(20);
set_val(20, 100);
}
Last edited by Raptor_Titan2 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: RAPTOR BLACK OPS 4 JITTER MODS & SUPPORT

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:41 am

Hello Raptor, Thank you for sharing your scripts and also for purchasing the Titan Two, your support is truly appreciated.

Related with the need of external power supply when using in conjunction with XIM, mostly like yes. There will be at least 5 devices connected at the same time (Titan Two, XIM, controller, keyboard and mouse), this configuration can potentially require more power than what the USB port from the console can supply, in this case the Titan Two can be powered by an external power supply and, consequently, also provide power for all the other devices.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:53 pm

Wow is the Titan 2 faster than T1 and device as in rapid fire mods? I swear it seems faster and is very noticeable. Am I just seeing things or is it a fact?
Also I just learned scripting language is different. Has numerical values in replacement of console buttons seen that from uncanny YouTube vid. I assume my numericals are different than what y'all have for t2. So I don't know if it will work or not. Maybe it will since I have the simple convert command at the top of script. But I'll fix and update later when I get a chance. Man if this rapid fire thing is faster though I happy as can be. Oh and I've researched xim apex. Many had issues hooking up and working correctly. Mine worked as it should. No problems. Xim in a slot. Controller in 3rd slot on xim, navigation in 2nd slot on xim and mouse in 1st slot. I did have to unplug and replug in a few times and resync Bluetooth for the xim. But once connected correctly worked perfectly.
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:29 am

Raptor wrote:Wow is the Titan 2 faster than T1 and device as in rapid fire mods? I swear it seems faster and is very noticeable. Am I just seeing things or is it a fact?

yes, with the Titan Two you can have Rapidfire as fast as the USB protocol permits (@1ms). :smile0517:

Raptor wrote:Also I just learned scripting language is different. Has numerical values in replacement of console buttons seen that from uncanny YouTube vid. I assume my numericals are different than what y'all have for t2.

You can still use the console buttons by including the corresponding header file at the beginning of the script, for example:
Code: Select all
#include <ps4.gph>
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index.php?id=t2:ps4_gph

Raptor wrote:Oh and I've researched xim apex. Many had issues hooking up and working correctly. Mine worked as it should. No problems. Xim in a slot. Controller in 3rd slot on xim, navigation in 2nd slot on xim and mouse in 1st slot. I did have to unplug and replug in a few times and resync Bluetooth for the xim. But once connected correctly worked perfectly.

Awesome!! :) :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:50 am

Gotcha
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby S13002931 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:17 pm

Raptor wrote:Gotcha

Hi

Glad to see you here Mr Raptor :)

I am thinking of buying Cod bo4 for Blackout battle royale mode. Hope to see more of your work :)
Kindest Regards

S13
S13002931
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Return to Titan Two Device