An idea for future releases: Improved UI for beginners

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

An idea for future releases: Improved UI for beginners

Postby Squadwipe2020 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:08 pm

Hello console world!

I've made a few posts here and there and you guys have been incredibly helpful. I still have a few problems with how the software works and as a paying customer, I have an idea on how you could make even more money and improve everyone's experience with the Titan.

Example:

New Gamepack is dropped for new game. Before you do anything, the software has you input your settings. (Soldier stick sensitivity, etc)

Once your settings are input, you select the gun you want to tune that particular slot for (AK47, etc)

Once the gun has been selected, the software will automatically fine tune your recoil/ advanced fire settings for you. Let the user adjust it if needed.

I am not computer literate whatsoever, this stuff is incredibly complicated to me. I know creating a gamepack like this costs time to develop, hence the money part. I know me, including my friends, would gladly pay $30-50 for a gamepack that i dont have to configure.

At this point, I am using my titan only for a few automatic weapons that a fellow console tuner friend helped me find good numbers for. I'm not trying to be a debbie downer or anything, im just slow, and it seems like this device was created for someone with coding experience.

it would be cool, if other people thought this was a cool idea. would increase revenue for your company and enhance the experience for the user.

Thanks,

Squadwipe2020
Squadwipe2020
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: An idea for future releases: Improved UI for beginners

Postby Scott » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:37 pm

I am so glad somebody brought this up. I purchased the Titan 2 specifically for BF1. I have reached out to numerous people on this forum for advice on specific settings for each gun. I received great responses and recommendations, but it turned out that since their game settings were different than mine, the functionality of the Titan did not respond well. It takes a long time to try and get perfect settings for your weapons. As an example, to try and get the best recoil setting can take hours of testing. If I would have known this, I probably would have not spent the money on the Titan. I was expecting perfect use right out the box. I am not very computer literate either. I was hoping that by purchasing the Titan I would have had a competitive advantage over other gamers. I do not feel that is the case with this Titan, and it is probably because I am not taking advantage of the real benefits of the device. In fact, in most competitions that I play, I am not even using the Titan for those reasons. I think it is a great idea to be able to enter your game settings and have the Titan automatically choose the perfect gun settings. I would pay for this as it would save me so much time. I probably have 30-50 hours spent messing with this thing going back and forth from computer to PS4. Not what I want to do after spending a lot of money for the device itself. Please consider this as it is a great idea.
Scott
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:21 am

Thank you guys for the suggestions.

With currently implementation of Gtuner IV is already possible create pre-configurations settings for characters/weapons which the user can select with just an button click. I believe Scachi and others scripters are already using this feature on recent released scripts.

I liked the idea of having a step-by-step process for configuration. I will be considering and studying how this can be implemented. :smile0517:

Thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:08 am

Yes those pre-configs help a lot.

But honestly I never saw Gtuner IV as being this user friendly tool. That's not the intention. I think it should be complex and feature rich.

OP I think what you're looking for is the job of the mobile app - stripped back and focused on a few core functions like searching for, adding and configuring scripts.

Gtuner = content creation.

Mobile app = content consumption.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Return to Titan Two Device