Ultimate Setup Question

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Ultimate Setup Question

Postby Spazattack4life » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:58 pm

Hello All,

I am trying to find a great setup that allows me to use discord/skype on the PC at the same time as using console audio/party settings too (bonus to be able to do all three at the same time). I am trying to go as wireless as possible with Astro A50's or a Bluetooth headset, and I am liking the look of the new scuff vantage controller or use an Xbox pro-controller as well. Is this possible on the Titan Two? It seems like it is but I am interested in how to manage the EQ balance from each source or the mix of all two/three, as well as the latency that I would see with a controller from say Microsoft/Xbox on the PS4 (and vice versa) since it needs to convert the input from the controller. Any and all constructive is greatly appreciated.

-Thanks!
Spazattack4life
Private
Private

Re: Ultimate Setup Question

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:25 am

If I understood correctly your question, I don't believe is possible use the same headset on computer and console at the same time. Maybe if you use a external mixer capable to take two inputs to condense into a single headset.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Ultimate Setup Question

Postby TheLADodgers » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:49 am

for the xbox you can use the xbox app on your win 10 pc to chat with people on your xbox party not sure how to do it on the ps4. sorry
TheLADodgers
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Titan Two Device