Titan 2 vs. Xim Apex mouse/keyboard support

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan 2 vs. Xim Apex mouse/keyboard support

Postby hammer » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:36 pm

Hi,

iam looking into buying a Titan Two for using m/k with scripts without the need of a running pc.
The xim apex is quite ready to go but you have to adjust certain values to get the best out of your m/k for acceleration/sens etc.
The Titan provides those input translators which are basicly the same but come with a preconfigured and best working solution for the specific game?!
So since I want to use scripts and also m/k i should go with the titan 2....but how does those two devices compare in terms of "true pc feeling"?

I have a neurological disease and my hands cant keep up with fast enemy movements the longer I play(e.g jumping around with shotgun) like in fortnite for example. So playing with m/k on a way higher sens that i could otherwise with a controller(currently using a device+ with xaim) fixed that for me but I dont like the many mouse options that I can play with to get the best possible outcome.
119€ for the titan two and the same for xim apex here where I live.
So there must be a reason why some people are using both devices. I just want to get the best possible solution with my problem :)

Sry for the rambling but english is not my native language and sometimes its hard for me to get my points across ;)

Thx in advance
hammer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Titan 2 vs. Xim Apex mouse/keyboard support

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:38 pm

Welcome to our community.

You are correct, each game requires a specific set of configurations to best convert the mouse movement to the gamepad aiming stick. With the Titan Two those settings are called Input Translators. Important to note that not all console games can be played with "true pc feeling", this is valid for any K&M device, including Titan Two and XIM. However, with the most popular ones the results are very good, such as Battlefield, CoD, Fortnite.

Related with configurations and assuming an Input Translator for the game is available to download, the only configuration you may need adjust is the sensitivity. If an Input Translator is not available, you can create your own, but this is not an easy process and requires lots of trial-and-error.

The Titan Two can also be configured and customized for special needs. What you did using XAim can be easily reproduced on the Titan Two. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby hammer » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:47 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Welcome to our community.

You are correct, each game requires a specific set of configurations to best convert the mouse movement to the gamepad aiming stick. With the Titan Two those settings are called Input Translators. Important to note that not all console games can be played with "true pc feeling", this is valid for any K&M device, including Titan Two and XIM. However, with the most popular ones the results are very good, such as Battlefield, CoD, Fortnite.

Related with configurations and assuming an Input Translator for the game is available to download, the only configuration you may need adjust is the sensitivity. If an Input Translator is not available, you can create your own, but this is not an easy process and requires lots of trial-and-error.

The Titan Two can also be configured and customized for special needs. What you did using XAim can be easily reproduced on the Titan Two. :smile0517:

Thx for the info :)
The fortnite input translator is configured for combat pro...will I break the function if I use builder pro and change most of the keybinds to my own ones?
hammer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:39 am

You can configure the Input Translator for your preferable keys and controller layout. Needing any help with that, please don't hesitate to ask. ;)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Jorsomers » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:22 am

I have been messing with the configuration of M&k fir black opps 3 on ps4 going on 2 weeks the one on g tuner had major conversion issues with the sensitivity being low and choppy not an easy prosses and im using a friends computer every evening to configure once a day if that.... just cand get the ADS and regular sensitivity set just right you have to be able to aim quick when enemiesare running on walls. Anyone have any advice could use some help im new to this...oh yea im running just a Titan two also
Jorsomers
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:14 pm

Hi Jorsomers, first be sure to configure the game settings as explained in this page:

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... figuration

Then be sure to configure your mouse DPI in the Gtuner's Device Configuration panel.

Please let me know if these procedures improved the aiming.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device