Question regarding both the T1 and T2

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Question regarding both the T1 and T2

Postby Anonymousasker » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:28 pm

I know that they both allow you to use with controllers on consoles to enable various functions via scripts... But my question is whether it's possible to use them on a PC for games that support controllers? That way can have rapid fire or etc. on PC?

Also I noticed that the T2 seems to have a power port. Is that to charge a battery or does it always need to be plugged into an outlet? :P

One more question is that I was wondering is it possible to use the T2 with k&m on PC and have any scripts that work for fps? Or do the scripts only work with controllers?

Thanks for your time!
Anonymousasker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Question regarding both the T1 and T2

Postby Prototype » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:28 am

Anonymousasker wrote:I know that they both allow you to use with controllers on consoles to enable various functions via scripts... But my question is whether it's possible to use them on a PC for games that support controllers? That way can have rapid fire or etc. on PC?

The Titan One can be used to play games on PC, but only for the games that supports controllers. For the games that don't support the controllers you can use softwares like Xpadder or joy2con to make it work. But the Titan Two is a better option because you can merge more controllers and output as mouse and keyboard!
Anonymousasker wrote:Also I noticed that the T2 seems to have a power port. Is that to charge a battery or does it always need to be plugged into an outlet? :P

Yes the power port needs to be plugged into an outlet. It is not required for all setups but when there is several controllers plugged in the Titan Two more power can be needed.
Anonymousasker wrote:One more question is that I was wondering is it possible to use the T2 with k&m on PC and have any scripts that work for fps? Or do the scripts only work with controllers?

Thanks for your time!

Yes can also merge controllers/wheels/fightsticks with k&m and use any script to play games that support only the controllers!
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Return to Titan Two Device