PSA: Fortnite booting XIM / T2 users is a KEYBOARD issue

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: PSA: Fortnite booting XIM / T2 users is a KEYBOARD issue

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:42 am

Forvan wrote:I have only ever used my T1 for a Tartarus so I know nothing about scripting or this fix. All I use is maxaimdi so I can use a the Tartarus on switch with my one good arm. So please give me some detailed instruction o how to use this.

The script posted in this thread should also work with MaxAim DI. Please note that when using MaxAim DI the script should be loaded on the active MaxAim Layout, and not on the device's memory slot.

With the script opened on Gtuner PRO code editor, open the MaxAim DI plugin and click on Menu Layout -> Load GPC Script.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: PSA: Fortnite booting XIM / T2 users is a KEYBOARD issue

Postby Rbox » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:54 am

Unbelievable! it's the world upside down. Instead of coarsing Sony and Micro$ into finally releasing a controller with a trackball or something like the Steam haptic controller or even a wand and mouse themselves they go a complete 180. I can't play ANY shooter with a normal controller and I am unable to understand how others do it. I waited out on buying a PS4 until there was a device which let me use a mouse & wand. They have no griefs with all the ultra precise controllers out there so what gives? Make a mouse combo already and eventually everybody playing will purchase that. Bundle it with new consoles et voila... FPS-ing will be all the better for it. All those vinegar pissers will never go back either. It's a no-brainer actually.
Rbox
Corporal
Corporal

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device