BO4 jitters patched wrote new one in T1 library read last pg

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: Can I submit combo for black ops4 jitter in T1 gamepack

Postby MyItchyBum » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:32 pm

My_Eggplant_got_her wrote:Hi, it's R1CH516 from PSN here. The sg12 shotgun jitter received a day 1 patch. And in the YouTube video i uploaded below you will see the working jitter combo I did for the sg12 after the patch - in an actual match of multiplayer. Can I submit it for a game pack for Titan one owners?

I want to share it, but I would prefer if I can keep the combo private and allow it to have the strongest chance possible to survive without being patched by devs in the near future. It's strong and fast. Here is my video:

https://youtu.be/pX1LrajFcGg

And will gtuner for T1 get the game pack feature in gtuner 4 where the shared upload has the script hidden?

Sorry, but why would a hidden code survive any longer? Do you really believe that? The jitters don`t get patched because the code is read by the developers...they could not care less about the script or code that is triggering the reports...they simple read the game data that is recorded. So, when they receive peaks of reports (for example after a jitter mod is consistently reported by a bunch of different users) they go and check the game data (so they probably not even watch the game, but they just read from logs to see any unusual activity. Depending on their capacity and the severity of the hack or mod it will get patched sooner or later. But they are overloaded right now with the "going live" fixes and bugs, so chances of any jitter getting patched will take at least 2 - 3 major updates before that happens. It is not their first priority. But, it will happen...it always does. And hiding the code from the public doesn't change that.

And besides, why are we all of sudden so secret about some simple code? What happened with that good old sharing is caring for the community atmosphere? And don`t you think that sharing is even the better option to keep this jitter going? The more people experimenting with the actual code/script the better chances of a quick recovery from any upcoming patches...it is a simple is that. So by sharing it, people will be involved in improving the mod and keeping it alive for as long as possible.

Hiding the code just makes it more unlikely that we will have a working jitter until the end of the game next year....

Just saying. :smile0201:
MyItchyBum
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:37 pm

As I understand it the macro recording function of the T2 allows to record the output of a running script running on the same T2 so it is easy to capture the output of the jitter.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby MyItchyBum » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:38 pm

Raptor wrote:
jameswoo wrote:My Eggplant and Raptor, you are the man! Salute!

I assume you are saying that because I've updated my t2 script with my own personal Jitter I made. This is the slowest version of all of us has made I'm aware of. Basically as of now it's the only single one I can 100 percent claim myself. Looks nothing like others scripts. Also this is great news for y'all. Mr Eggplant has his own he is willing to share separate from mine. Props to him. His jitter is much faster than mine. And Mr eggplant aka Rich I'll help you convert script if you want. It's not as simple as just adding the line code. You have to edit the script. Language is different and abbreviations are more needed. Also I don't know if your virtual machine command will work on t2. You got to research that and also see if the language is different for virtual machine. Also wait times are not the same on t2. I had to raise all my wait times by 10 to work the same.

So yeah James woo and whoever else. Mine is released to get y'all by here on t2. Expect a faster version from My Eggplant if everything works out. I haven't tested mine online much. So if problems let me know and I'll make changes. I will help as much as I can...

It is actually that simple, he can easily add that line and the script will work 100% flawless on Titan 2. I have done this with 6 of my scripts so far, and those are big bad ass scripts, and they work 100% flawless. Whoever has mad that possible is a genius!
MyItchyBum
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby MyItchyBum » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:39 pm

Scachi wrote:As I understand it the macro recording function of the T2 allows to record the output of a running script running on the same T2 so it is easy to capture the output of the jitter.

I know.
MyItchyBum
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:45 pm

MyItchyBum wrote:
Scachi wrote:As I understand it the macro recording function of the T2 allows to record the output of a running script running on the same T2 so it is easy to capture the output of the jitter.

I know.

I did want to add that information to get them to rethink about that bytecode it the way to go and will be "secure" to hide the jitter :wink: They can release the script as gpc as it doesn't make much difference for keeping the jitter "secret".
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby jameswoo » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:48 pm

Your message contains too few characters.
Last edited by jameswoo on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jameswoo
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby jameswoo » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:25 pm

Your message contains too few characters.
Last edited by jameswoo on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jameswoo
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:24 pm

jameswoo wrote:so far so good, the only think being I can't throw a care package. maybe can assign L2 as R2 to throw care package? thanks for the good job :smile0517:

No you can. You have to hold triangle and also R2.
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:26 pm

jameswoo wrote:works perfect on the SG12 shotgun. I am using it on the ABR 223 3-round burst tactical rifle too. sometimes it will switch weapon so I just equip a pistol and keep shooting :)

Yeah I didn't make for the ABR. It doesn't work the same like what you seen from v360.
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:49 pm

No point in being salty. We can do what we want. If anyone else has a complaint on how we upload or share take it upon yourself to make jitter mods and release yourself. Or simply have or get a Titan 2.
Last edited by Raptor_Titan2 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to GPC1 Script Programming