BO4 jitters patched wrote new one in T1 library read last pg

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: Can I submit combo for black ops4 jitter in T1 gamepack

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:03 pm

MyItchyBum wrote:
My_Eggplant_got_her wrote:Hi, it's R1CH516 from PSN here. The sg12 shotgun jitter received a day 1 patch. And in the YouTube video i uploaded below you will see the working jitter combo I did for the sg12 after the patch - in an actual match of multiplayer. Can I submit it for a game pack for Titan one owners?

I want to share it, but I would prefer if I can keep the combo private and allow it to have the strongest chance possible to survive without being patched by devs in the near future. It's strong and fast. Here is my video:

https://youtu.be/pX1LrajFcGg

And will gtuner for T1 get the game pack feature in gtuner 4 where the shared upload has the script hidden?

Sorry, but why would a hidden code survive any longer? Do you really believe that? The jitters don`t get patched because the code is read by the developers...they could not care less about the script or code that is triggering the reports...they simple read the game data that is recorded. So, when they receive peaks of reports (for example after a jitter mod is consistently reported by a bunch of different users) they go and check the game data (so they probably not even watch the game, but they just read from logs to see any unusual activity. Depending on their capacity and the severity of the hack or mod it will get patched sooner or later. But they are overloaded right now with the "going live" fixes and bugs, so chances of any jitter getting patched will take at least 2 - 3 major updates before that happens. It is not their first priority. But, it will happen...it always does. And hiding the code from the public doesn't change that.

And besides, why are we all of sudden so secret about some simple code? What happened with that good old sharing is caring for the community atmosphere? And don`t you think that sharing is even the better option to keep this jitter going? The more people experimenting with the actual code/script the better chances of a quick recovery from any upcoming patches...it is a simple is that. So by sharing it, people will be involved in improving the mod and keeping it alive for as long as possible.

Hiding the code just makes it more unlikely that we will have a working jitter until the end of the game next year....

Just saying. :smile0201:

But I do want to share it with everyone. That's why I made the post! And I agree that devs don't need to see the code to patch it, BUT seeing it makes it so much easier for them resulting in a patch so much sooner. The day 1 patch for the beta jitter from Raptor is an example of that. And while that's the main reason for my caution (I can only speak for myself), it's not the only reason. In the past I've had combos and methods blatantly copied by businesses like gamermodz without giving any credit or even asking. Doing a share in this secures method protects from that. And while most of the community does give credit when editing what I've shared..... there's still a couple here and there that I've seen that haven't.

And going forth, I can still share the code itself. But I now would do that selectively with 'trusted' scripters for call of duty via private messages. Raptor and unjust are 2 examples of 'trusted' scripters for brainstorming purposes that I'll gladly correspond behind the scenes with. And I agree in that 2 minds are better than one. And brainstorming on a bigger scale with others is key.

Anyway I hope everyone can understand my caution. And I took the liberty to send Raptor an official SG12 jitter script I did with a request on my behalf to convert and put it on the Titan 2 library as a gamepack. And if he's willing to do so, I'll gladly update this thread so that everyone here with a titan two can enjoy it too =-)
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby LE5BLOCK » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:09 am

Can someone make this a T1 gamepack then? That would be awesome
LE5BLOCK
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:49 am

Hi guys, I have purchased BO4 and it should arrive soon. With it in hands it shouldn't take longer to release the Gamepack for it (both Titans). Thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby LE5BLOCK » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:14 am

Can you just make the.gamepack with just jitter not pointless stuff
LE5BLOCK
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:14 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Hi guys, I have purchased BO4 and it should arrive soon. With it in hands it shouldn't take longer to release the Gamepack for it (both Titans). Thank you.

Thanks for the news J2Kb, it's greatly welcomed. I've written a combo for the SG12 jitter for the Titan one that I did after the day 1 jitter patch, and it's strong and fast. The combo behaves as it's shown in the video I shared. Can I submit the Titan one BO4 jitter to you for the Titan one gamepack pack please?
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:14 am

My_Eggplant_got_her wrote:Thanks for the news J2Kb, it's greatly welcomed. I've written a combo for the SG12 jitter for the Titan one that I did after the day 1 jitter patch, and it's strong and fast. The combo behaves as it's shown in the video I shared. Can I submit the Titan one BO4 jitter to you for the Titan one gamepack pack please?

Definitively, thank you very much for that. Can you PM me the code? :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:02 am

J2Kbr wrote:
My_Eggplant_got_her wrote:Thanks for the news J2Kb, it's greatly welcomed. I've written a combo for the SG12 jitter for the Titan one that I did after the day 1 jitter patch, and it's strong and fast. The combo behaves as it's shown in the video I shared. Can I submit the Titan one BO4 jitter to you for the Titan one gamepack pack please?

Yes I can J2Kb!
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:28 am

J2Kbr wrote:

PM has been sent! And it should be delivered any minute hopefully =-)
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:01 pm

https://youtu.be/ZiLAuajwBgk

The 30 second video linked above is just to show how a massive recoil can be suppressed by an anti recoil. I added my own anti recoil to my jitter shortly after the 1st video I linked. And I decided to share a demo. 1st mag shot is without anti recoil. The 2nd and 3rd mag shot is with anti recoil.
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby LE5BLOCK » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:32 pm

How long does it take to make a gamepack I really want to use it
LE5BLOCK
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to GPC1 Script Programming