BO4 jitters patched wrote new one in T1 library read last pg

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

BO4 jitters patched wrote new one in T1 library read last pg

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:39 pm

Hi, it's R1CH516 from PSN here. The sg12 shotgun jitter received a day 1 patch. And in the YouTube video i uploaded below you will see the working jitter combo I did for the sg12 after the patch - in an actual match of multiplayer. Can I submit it for a game pack for Titan one owners?

I want to share it, but I would prefer if I can keep the combo private and allow it to have the strongest chance possible to survive without being patched by devs in the near future. It's strong and fast. Here is my video:

https://youtu.be/pX1LrajFcGg

And will gtuner for T1 get the game pack feature in gtuner 4 where the shared upload has the script hidden?
Last edited by My_Eggplant_got_her on Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 14 times in total.
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Can I submit combo for black ops4 jitter in T1 gamepack

Postby agthomps » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:16 pm

lol wow joint is crazy, good stuff!!!!!
agthomps
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:41 pm

agthomps wrote:lol wow joint is crazy, good stuff!!!!!

Thank you :-)
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby jameswoo » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:12 am

Your message contains too few characters.
Last edited by jameswoo on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jameswoo
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:30 am

jameswoo wrote:you probably got the best jitter here! can it be shared in the Titan Two too? thanks!

Thank you, and I would like to share via a T2 gamepack. But I currently have a T1 only and I haven't yet learned.the T2 scripting language to convert it correctly. Maybe I can ask someone trusted like Raptor to convert it and share it via a T2 gamepack for me. And that would be if he has time he's willing to spend.

I'll update this thread if I make this request to Raptor and he agrees, and then you can try it :-)
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby jameswoo » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:17 am

Last edited by jameswoo on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jameswoo
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:26 am

My_Eggplant_got_her wrote:Thank you, and I would like to share via a T2 gamepack. But I currently have a T1 only and I haven't yet learned.the T2 scripting language to convert it correctly. Maybe I can ask someone trusted like Raptor to convert it and share it via a T2 gamepack for me. And that would be if he has time he's willing to spend.

I'll update this thread if I make this request to Raptor and he agrees, and then you can try it :-)

To compile it with GTuner IV you don't need a T2.
You can download GTuner IV and try to compile your T1 code with it and work from one error to the next to make it plain gpc2 code. Or add this line to the top of your t1 code in GTuner IV, this might be enough to get it compiled for T2 usage:
Code: Select all
#include <titanone.gph>
More information about t1->t2 : viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7591

If you enter the username and password of your forum account into the preferences:Consoletuner (all case sensitive) you are able to publish the code as bytecode (not editable by users).

Feel free to pm me your code and I can guide you to convert it to t2.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby jameswoo » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:01 pm

Last edited by jameswoo on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jameswoo
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:27 pm

jameswoo wrote:My Eggplant and Raptor, you are the man! Salute!

I assume you are saying that because I've updated my t2 script with my own personal Jitter I made. This is the slowest version of all of us has made I'm aware of. Basically as of now it's the only single one I can 100 percent claim myself. Looks nothing like others scripts. Also this is great news for y'all. Mr Eggplant has his own he is willing to share separate from mine. Props to him. His jitter is much faster than mine. And Mr eggplant aka Rich I'll help you convert script if you want. It's not as simple as just adding the line code. You have to edit the script. Language is different and abbreviations are more needed. Also I don't know if your virtual machine command will work on t2. You got to research that and also see if the language is different for virtual machine. Also wait times are not the same on t2. I had to raise all my wait times by 10 to work the same.

So yeah James woo and whoever else. Mine is released to get y'all by here on t2. Expect a faster version from My Eggplant if everything works out. I haven't tested mine online much. So if problems let me know and I'll make changes. I will help as much as I can...
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:51 pm

//edited..
It is not that complicated, adding this line will still work, okay..granted..you may need to adjust the times in the combo as Raptor said. I always forget about that, I'll add that info to the guide :smile0517:
Also the header file is adding a lot of stuff you may not need and may result in a lot more bytecode usage than it needs to be.

Rewriting a script in plain gpc2 code is more work but a good way to learn gpc2.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Next

Return to GPC1 Script Programming