BO4 jitters patched wrote new one in T1 library read last pg

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: BO4 SG12/MOG12 jitters now in gamepack- pls read last po

Postby Premium308 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:14 am

My_Eggplant_got_her wrote:
Premium308 wrote:has there been any progress in getting a fix for sliding with jitter? or just a more stable version that doesnt swap weapons or just stopping mid clip like what keeps happening to me?

I've always had a 'slide fix' for my personal script. As shown in my recent videos linked in an earlier page. Like the mog12 jitter for example. But it isn't simple and the extra amount of commands required just exceeded the memory limit /room available for our gamepack. Not sure if a simplified alternative fix can be done. I've tried out a couple ideas but they still required 'not so simple' extra commands............

And the 2 unintended behaviors you mentioned above may always be a part of the current method I shared. I'll still try out a few ideas to rule them out when I can. But so far no matter how I rewrite it (and I've rewritten it a couple of ways too lol) it's still highly sensitive to those behaviors. It's the condition of bo4 in it's current state after 2 attempts to patch exploitations in combination with the particular method I used.

And for next year I may upgrade to the Titan two where I can share my personal scripts privately as a gamepack. Assuming the 2019 cod draws my interest. Some of you may know I was active during IW but I chose not to be too active for ww2 - as I just didn't like that game. But regarding the titan two, it can allow me to share any possible future exploits (while keeping it hidden) like a gamepack AND allow me to share it as my actual personal script. But the only thing is that it'll only be on Gtuner IV. But we'll see, I gotta make sure I actually like the next cod game 1st lol. Just thought I'd mention what I may do for 2019.

i also didnt like COD WW2 i barely played but im almost positive you tried this or explored it but when i changed my setting in game to sprint cancels reload and in game pack i had easy sprint enabled i had a noticeable cleaner jitter and i was still able to reload while sprinting only the weapon swapping still happened, i remember the jitter in WW2 i think by raptor need you to have sprint cancels reload on and either the gung ho perk or dexterity perk on for it to work and like i said im pretty sure you've explored these things when creating your jitters but sometimes people get so focused on a set method they over look a possibility and thought id mention it and if you happened to have not used or tried any of those things i mentioned above maybe you can run wild with them and find something else that works
Premium308
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:59 am

Premium308 wrote:
My_Eggplant_got_her wrote:
Premium308 wrote:has there been any progress in getting a fix for sliding with jitter? or just a more stable version that doesnt swap weapons or just stopping mid clip like what keeps happening to me?

I've always had a 'slide fix' for my personal script. As shown in my recent videos linked in an earlier page. Like the mog12 jitter for example. But it isn't simple and the extra amount of commands required just exceeded the memory limit /room available for our gamepack. Not sure if a simplified alternative fix can be done. I've tried out a couple ideas but they still required 'not so simple' extra commands............

And the 2 unintended behaviors you mentioned above may always be a part of the current method I shared. I'll still try out a few ideas to rule them out when I can. But so far no matter how I rewrite it (and I've rewritten it a couple of ways too lol) it's still highly sensitive to those behaviors. It's the condition of bo4 in it's current state after 2 attempts to patch exploitations in combination with the particular method I used.

And for next year I may upgrade to the Titan two where I can share my personal scripts privately as a gamepack. Assuming the 2019 cod draws my interest. Some of you may know I was active during IW but I chose not to be too active for ww2 - as I just didn't like that game. But regarding the titan two, it can allow me to share any possible future exploits (while keeping it hidden) like a gamepack AND allow me to share it as my actual personal script. But the only thing is that it'll only be on Gtuner IV. But we'll see, I gotta make sure I actually like the next cod game 1st lol. Just thought I'd mention what I may do for 2019.

i also didnt like COD WW2 i barely played but im almost positive you tried this or explored it but when i changed my setting in game to sprint cancels reload and in game pack i had easy sprint enabled i had a noticeable cleaner jitter and i was still able to reload while sprinting only the weapon swapping still happened, i remember the jitter in WW2 i think by raptor need you to have sprint cancels reload on and either the gung ho perk or dexterity perk on for it to work and like i said im pretty sure you've explored these things when creating your jitters but sometimes people get so focused on a set method they over look a possibility and thought id mention it and if you happened to have not used or tried any of those things i mentioned above maybe you can run wild with them and find something else that works

The original sprint cancels reload method for this game was patched on Nov. 13th too. But I recovered it similar to how I recovered the mog12 jitter. But the sprint cancels reload method is a trade off - you will trade the swap commands in the combo for a grounded restriction with the commands it will need in it's place. And by that I mean you can't jitter while airborne or jumping. And it will still require the slide fix I use in my personal script. And for the game pack that would mean no jitter while sliding and while jumping. At least with the current method that's in the game pack you can jump and still jitter.

Also there is another method that's very similar to the sprint cancels reload method. And I found it for the mog12. I haven't scripted it yet but I can already jitter it manually and it only works with gungho - as it will only jitter during a running animation. And while the gungho method doesn't need sprint cancels reload to be enabled - it still uses swap commands, and it will still need my personal slide fix, and will also not work when jumping. I haven't tried the gungho method on the sg12 yet, but once I put it to script I'll tighten up the timings and test it. When I get time.

The most simple method to use in my opinion was the method that was patched in Nov. It basically worked and played nice on it's own with all the mobility mechanics, didn't need any sprint fixes or slide fixes, and the only trade off for it to work was to pick Ruin and not use his hook. I'll try to see what else I can find in the future. But with the holidays drawing near my day job is getting very busy and my free time for cod exploiting is going to be very limited. Til after the holidays at least. But the above is basically how far I personally managed to get for now.
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Premium308 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:40 am

ya no pressure you have a working jitter out for now, i wish i grasped more of the methods to creating jitters its been awhile since i use to mess around with timings cuz back in BO3 playing with raptor and having 6 man jitter squads i was more engaged in messing with scripts then brecci was finally taken down and since then i rarely even used scripts till fortnite and BO4 came out ive been getting more involved and learning what i can on my own
Premium308
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Hace » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:14 am

So the mog 12 still works well but I see the sg12 does not...any clue when we will get a updated version???
Hace
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby combo Destroy{ » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:56 am

Nice work. Might I suggest that you also try the jitter mod on the ABR? I have this with laser sight x2 and extended mags. Makes it into auto weapon and keeps the accuracy. It melts.
combo Destroy{
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby combo Destroy{ » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:18 am

I see a lot of people saying that their scripts switches weapons off the shotty. I'm assuming this is after you release the trigger button? This is what I did but it's only useful for pc. In the settings you can allocate a specific key to change to secondary weapon. I add a line that presses this button every time I release the trigger for the jitter. So now it doesn't swap to the primary weapon at all.

I think a fix for consoles could be to change the script from "get_val" to "event_active" which will activate the combo once every press, then go to the combo and make sure to have an even number of weapon switches so that every press will land back on the secondry weapon. You can repeat the combo to make this happen and make the jitter as long as desired.

The downside to this is you have to press the button once or twice as opposed to holding it down but it will be more consistant. Also since it plays the entire combo every press you may want to add a button to cancel the combo. For example if you get a kill and the jitter is still shooting you have a quick cancel button.

There would be other methods for sure but that's just an option. :)
combo Destroy{
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:21 am

Hey what's up community? Just a heads up, I opened sourced and uploaded my version of the new SG12 jitter to the Titan one library for all in the community to use, edit etc..... everything you need to know is explained in the description and further explained in green text notes I left for everyone in the script itself!

You need combat axe and GungHo for my version. It's a little slower than the method I submitted for our gamepacks BUT it never swaps or gun jams. And it works JUMPING, SPRINTING, AND when shooting during a SLIDE as I included my own mobility fixes /gung-ho compatibility commands for everyone. It' has many other features and a speed boost over the original (from Raptor). Please read the important description and script notes as well completely. And you will proceed to kick azz online lol.

***The built in anti recoil is set for vertical stick sensitivity set to HIGH in options. Line 76 explains how to easily adjust it to your own sensitivity setting (recommended to quickly set in private match lol)!!!***

Any other questions feel free to ask me here. I'm not as active as I was in October during launch, but I'll try to reply (if I have the answer lol) as soon as possible.

The faster but more sensitive method I did I'll be leaving closed sourced with J2K for the gamepacks only. I hope I covered everything and I also hope you all in the community can enjoy the new version I arranged and added in the Titan one library :)
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: BO4 SG12/MOG12 jitters in gamepack & new jitter in T1 li

Postby Bagura32rus » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:04 am

Is there such a jitters on titan two?
Bagura32rus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: BO4 SG12/MOG12 jitters in gamepack & new jitter in T1 li

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:47 pm

Bagura32rus wrote:Is there such a jitters on titan two?

I believe Raptor shared his original version on Gtuner IV for Titan two. But I'm trying to get a faithful Titan Two compatibility conversation done on this by J2K if possible. And if so I'll be able to upload my version of it for the Titan two library, also as open source, for you and everyone else. Hopefully it's possible, I personally only own Titan one currently and am only able to confidently upload for Titan one for now. But if J2K has time to kindly do me the honor of adding T2 compatibility commands I'll gladly proceed and take care of the rest.

I wanted to at least bring attention to the version I shared on T1 for now in case some of the T2 community can already edit their own personal conversions in the meantime :)
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: BO4 SG12/MOG12 jitters in gamepack are now patched :-(

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:59 pm

Bad news today people, today's patch (Jan. 29th) killed the jitters in the gamepack. And it also killed the health Regen method I recently shared in the T1 library. And it also killed the sprint cancels reload method. This patch was 7GB's and was pretty big. Treyarch have definitely retuned /patched mechanics and animations.

I had a back up method that only needed gung-ho and that too was affected. It's not looking good for jitters at the moment. I'll try out other ideas anyway just to rule them out. But so far I haven't broken this patch. This patch is a tough one.

Just wanted to update the community.
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to GPC1 Script Programming