BO4 jitters patched wrote new one in T1 library read last pg

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: BO4 SG12/MOG12 jitters I did are patched. I'm tuning new

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:06 pm

Bleak5170 wrote:
My_Eggplant_got_her wrote:
You're welcome, and ideally I wanted it to perform for everyone as it can perform for me. But there are variables at play that make results vary. But I'm glad you're still able to try it and enjoy it :)

Yes it's certainly weird. We're all using the same game, the same mod etc...so why it would perform differently for different people is a mystery to me. But it's all good. :smile0517:

Can you tell me if the mog12 jitter swaps for you? I'm curious. It's a slightly different method but for me it also rarely swaps.
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: BO4 SG12/MOG12 jitters now in gamepack- pls read last po

Postby Bleak5170 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:44 am

Do you think it might have something to do with a conflict with the other features in the game pack? Is there a standalone version of your jitter? I was playing tonight and it either switches weapons or does the inspect gun animation on every pull of the trigger now.
Bleak5170
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:40 am

Bleak5170 wrote:Do you think it might have something to do with a conflict with the other features in the game pack? Is there a standalone version of your jitter? I was playing tonight and it either switches weapons or does the inspect gun animation on every pull of the trigger now.

I've used it with just the sg12 (or mog12) jitter selected from the very 1st drop down menu only. And with anit recoil enabled and the slider pushed to the right just enough for me. And it worked fine. Not sure if having many different features enabled at the same time would cause that behavior. And it does swap on me, but not constantly. As you seen in any of my videos it usually behaves. I may shoot invisible bullets tho and just look in someone's direction to get the kill. That's weird too tho, but it still works lol.

Are you on Titan one or Titan 2? I'm on Titan 1 and on xbox one X. And I use a netduma gaming router which shows me what server the match making connects me too and where it's located as well as the server's tickrate. And when I connect to a server over 500 miles away from where I live in New York - the jitter misbehaves noticeably more. But as soon as I connect to the dedicated server only 50 miles away in new york city - my ping is only 20 - 30 milliseconds tops and the jitter is nearly flawless. It's why I still believe the server quality is still a factor in how it performs. Not the only factor tho, but a key factor.

And if you see it works better with just the jitter enabled by itself and nothing else, add one feature at time and test until you see what feature is the trigger for misbehavior for you. And mention which gamepack it is - t1 or t2 - and maybe it can be looked into. But I don't think it's another feature, however i'm not certain so you would need to monitor your results under all conditions.

The current method is sensitive to lag and ping spikes. That I can validate. And if you constantly get the shorter end of the stick with the match making, then sadly you may experience commands being skipped in the jitter causing unintended behavior a little more than others. But still rule out whatever you can and monitor your results with as many conditions as you can. And maybe at the very least you would be able to determine if it's feature related or just server related.

Edit: for my personal script I use an auto reload combo that activates when trigger is released. And the main reason I use it is because it eliminates the gun inspection animation completely. If you see that animation or initiate that animation - quickly tap the reload button and see how quickly it cancels it out lol.
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Bleak5170 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:38 pm

Oh man that active reload combo would be super useful! We need that in the pack. I'm on Titan Two and PS4 and I did some testing last night. Used the B.O. 4 game pack with everything disabled except the jitter. I also used it with a bunch of settings changed. Then I did both using Tactical button layout and Default in case that was it, (I use Tactical). Still had the constant weapon switching no matter what I did. I watched your videos again and you're definitely not having the same problem so I have no idea what is going on. I can't see why it would be so different on the Titan One as compared to the Two. I also live less than two hours from the nearest server so I don't usually have any network issues.

All that being said, I was still having good results with it even with the weapon switching. I only played three matches and my K/D ratios were 5.67, 3.20 and 7.00. I was so busy trying to get it working though that I never had a chance to test the MOG-12.
Bleak5170

Postby S13002931 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:05 pm

Hi

Jitter still works? I have Titan Two . Xim apex mouse keyboard....

Is there a simple jitter & antirecoil script for Sg12 ? I dont need some complex script or gamepack. Please advise.

Thanks
Kindest Regards

S13
S13002931
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Bleak5170 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:34 pm

S13002931 wrote:Hi

Is there a simple jitter & antirecoil script for Sg12 ? I dont need some complex script or gamepack. Please advise.

Thanks

Someone on here said he has a jitter and anti-recoil in one,(showed a video), but he hasn't published it.
Bleak5170

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:07 am

S13002931 wrote:Hi

Thanks

The simple jitters were patched twice already. Once on day 1 and again on Nov. 13th. I had a version of the simple method I discovered late October that was as fast as the current method but without the limitations or instabilities. I barely got to use it for 2 weeks before I perfected it right before it was patched. Never even got to submit it, would've easily been the best one I contributed. But cuz of the patch it barely got to see the light of day. I still miss that one lol.
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:44 am

Bleak5170 wrote:Oh man that active reload combo would be super useful! We need that in the pack. I'm on Titan Two and PS4 and I did some testing last night. Used the B.O. 4 game pack with everything disabled except the jitter. I also used it with a bunch of settings changed. Then I did both using Tactical button layout and Default in case that was it, (I use Tactical). Still had the constant weapon switching no matter what I did. I watched your videos again and you're definitely not having the same problem so I have no idea what is going on. I can't see why it would be so different on the Titan One as compared to the Two. I also live less than two hours from the nearest server so I don't usually have any network issues.

All that being said, I was still having good results with it even with the weapon switching. I only played three matches and my K/D ratios were 5.67, 3.20 and 7.00. I was so busy trying to get it working though that I never had a chance to test the MOG-12.

You got impressive KD's despite the inconsistencies! I commend you for mastering it even if it misbehaves. I wish I can get to the root of the misbehavior more accurately. But with 2 patches against exploitations, I think any method found for bo4 jitters going forth will not be without it's obstacles. But I'm still happy I had something else to offer the gamepack after the patches. I too have most of my fun using exploitations in call of duty :)
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby S13002931 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:55 am

Bleak5170 wrote:Oh man that active reload combo would be super useful! We need that in the pack. I'm on Titan Two and PS4 and I did some testing last night. Used the B.O. 4 game pack with everything disabled except the jitter. I also used it with a bunch of settings changed. Then I did both using Tactical button layout and Default in case that was it, (I use Tactical). Still had the constant weapon switching no matter what I did. I watched your videos again and you're definitely not having the same problem so I have no idea what is going on. I can't see why it would be so different on the Titan One as compared to the Two. I also live less than two hours from the nearest server so I don't usually have any network issues.

You got impressive KD's despite the inconsistencies! I commend you for mastering it even if it misbehaves. I wish I can get to the root of the misbehavior more accurately. But with 2 patches against exploitations, I think any method found for bo4 jitters going forth will not be without it's obstacles. But I'm still happy I had something else to offer the gamepack after the patches. I too have most of my fun using exploitations in call of duty :)

How to know which Jitter he is using ?? His jitter seems to be working. But he wont share script

https://youtu.be/1Mm_pWU-mcY
Kindest Regards

S13
S13002931
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Bleak5170 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:55 pm

Could very well have been the competition I was facing, lol. But yeah after two patches I am not going to complain about a little weapon switching. I'm just happy we have a working jitter, (well for now anyway).
Bleak5170

PreviousNext

Return to GPC1 Script Programming