BO4 jitters patched wrote new one in T1 library read last pg

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: BO4 My new mog12 jitter now in gamepacks-works PERFECT!

Postby jameswoo » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:21 am

"He's got gun skillz :-)" lol

By the way what is your favourite/most effective load out? speed loader, barrel choke, or dragon breath?
jameswoo
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:01 am

jameswoo wrote:"He's got gun skillz :-)" lol

By the way what is your favourite/most effective load out? speed loader, barrel choke, or dragon breath?

I use speed loader 1 and 2 and long barrel. That's all i need. And the jitter too of course lol. And i made 2 classes that look identical. One has euqipment charge. The 2nd has stim shot. I use the 1st class ONLY at the start of the match so my trophy can charge in 18 seconds. Then i hit change class and select the 2nd so if /when i die I'll respawn the rest of the match with stim shot lol. Once your equipment is charged, it stays charged even if you switch classes :)
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby jameswoo » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:38 am

Equipment charge in your first life is a great idea! Thanks :)
jameswoo
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby MyItchyBum » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:02 pm

Today video have been appearing of a new Jitter MOD for the SG12....

This video is supposedly recorded after patch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVFrE4dA3XM

Maybe Egg can find some clues in here how to write the code.
MyItchyBum
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:05 pm

MyItchyBum wrote:Today video have been appearing of a new Jitter MOD for the SG12....

This video is supposedly recorded after patch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVFrE4dA3XM

Maybe Egg can find some clues in here how to write the code.

Thanks for the link. The devs covered many angles with the sg12. Two weeks ago i landed on a combo using the sprint cancles reload technique that i arranged myself. And it shot like the intro clip the jitter exposing youtuber showed lol. If not faster. Faster than my previous combos too. But last weeks patched blocked it sadly. Along with other techniques that also used the weapon inspection :-(

It's hard to determine if the youtuber's encounter with the jitter user was after the patch, or if the YouTuber just went to their recent theatre mode games that may have been archived prior to the jan. 29th patch. But i did get the sg12 users name and noticed the YouTuber's scorestreaks had a triangle icon. Meaning the jitter user is on PS4, along with the jitter exposer lol. And the user's PSN name is xX_LUX-BOYS_Xx. But I'm no longer on PS4 (on xbox only currently) and the only way to validate if this was pre patch or post patch is if someone on PSN messaged the above psn account. And asked if their jitter has been patched and then happened to recieved an 'honest' answer lol.

I'll try some more brainstorming tonight, and some more tomorrow night. And again the night after before i determine if the sg12 has a jitter within the realm of my brainstorming and intermediate experience lol. But I'll be honest with all of you, it's not looking good for the sg12 IMO. And if a viable technique exists, i wouldn't expect the effectiveness to be as fast and solid as previous methods or what was even shown in the link. But again i consider myself a gamer with intermediate experience in exploitations at best tbh. And if it's possible, then the current state of the sg12 and it's 'possible' jitter exploit post patch may be beyond what i can throw at the gun :shocked:
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Bleak5170 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:04 am

Every time a CoD jitter gets patched for good you have some asshat who tries to convince everyone he has one which still works. And every time it's footage from before the update which they are trying to pass of as recent. Seen this so many times before. Treyarch managed to fix the jitter mod for good in Black Ops III and they've done it again with IIII.
Bleak5170
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: BO4 jitters patched, wrote new one in T1 library read pg

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:48 pm

Hello yet again community, I'm back after the June 25th patch for black ops 4 killed my previous jitter. Along with other jitters in general. But I wrote a new mog12 jitter AND a brand new jitter for the ballistic Knives (dlc weapon from the reserve crates) for anyone who still may be interested. BO4 is not exactly a new game but I wanted to share what I did anyway lol. Details in the description I wrote in the Titan 1 library for all who may be curious.

And I submitted the combo to J2Kbr for possible inclusion and both titan gamepacks for anyone to access. And I would like to upload the same script to Titan two as well but do not know Titan two's native commands lines yet. If J2k does me the honor of converting it for me I'll gladly upload it there too as open source. If anyone has any questions ask. If not, have fun in whatever game(s) you all are rocking =-)
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: BO4 jitters patched wrote new one in T1 library read las

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:24 am

Hi My_Eggplant_got_her, Got your PM and will be replying it shortly. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:17 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Hi My_Eggplant_got_her, Got your PM and will be replying it shortly. Thanks.

Thank you :)
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby jameswoo » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm

can't wait, thanks for the great work as always! :)
jameswoo
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to GPC1 Script Programming