Problems connecting to Titan One

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Problems connecting to Titan One

Postby macnmore » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:04 pm

I've read through some posts about connection issues and it can be the cable. I haven't used my Titan One in probably a year, recently picked up an Xbox One X and wanted to try some rapid fire modes for Black Ops 4 and Battlefield V. Not a single USB cable I try will get me connected. I have over 10 that I've tried with 0 getting me passed the AU blinking. The cords work to charge my controllers. What else can I try? Could it be a bad Titan One? I can connect to it just fine on my pc to program it. Is there special cord I need now to make this connection? Please help, this is so frustrating.
macnmore
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Problems connecting to Titan One

Postby bonefisher » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:05 am

Try updating the Titan to allow new updates for controller.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:55 am

bonefisher wrote:Try updating the Titan to allow new updates for controller.

+1 - @macnmore: try re-flash the firmware using the recovery mode and Gtuner Pro, as explained here:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/firmw ... y_mode.htm

It may be necessary double press the reset button to enter in the programing mode (P).
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby macnmore » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:54 pm

bonefisher wrote:Try updating the Titan to allow new updates for controller.

I updated the software and firmware before writing the Black Ops 4 and Battlefield V programs.
macnmore
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby macnmore » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:57 pm

Some more info. I purchased a new cable last night and when I hooked it up, the AU went straight to 0 like it should. I selected slot 1, fired up Black Ops 4 and played a few rounds...it worked perfectly. I then fired up Battlefield V and started playing and it was working, but realized I was still on slot 1 and switched to slot 5 which is the Battlefield V programmed slot. As soon as I did that, my controller looked straight up in the air and I couldn't control anything. I unplugged the device and my remote started flashing...it had lost sync with my XBox. I synced it back up the remote worked, but I never could get the Titan One to reconnect to the controller.
I'll try to reflash the Titan One like has been mentioned.
macnmore
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby macnmore » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:24 am

Reflashing in Program mode didn't help. The new cable I bought still doesn't get past AU and I tried one that wouldn't work a couple nights ago and it started to work, but as soon as the actual gameplay kicked in, my controls went up and right and it disconnected my remote from my XBox again. When I resync and plugged the cable back in, I then just got the AU again. Could my Titan One have gone faulty?
macnmore
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:14 am

I don't believe the device is faulty, as it is working normally with BO4.

Please let me know which mods you have enabled on the BFV gamepack, I will try reproduce the described issue. Thank you.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby macnmore » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:06 pm

But it didn't' work with BO4. As soon as the game session launched, it disconnected and I had to re-sync my wireless controller? Does the Titan One work with Wired controllers? I have a few of those I could try?
I have the BO4 mod, Battlefield V mod, and the PvZ2 coin farm mod and that's it. Should I clear everything off and only load one?
macnmore
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:19 pm

yes, please try with a wired controller to check. Please let me know the results. Thank you.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby macnmore » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:18 pm

Didn't work with wired controller. It powered on the controller, but never went past the flashing AU. I took all mods off the T1, Program Mode flashed the firmware, then only added the BO4 mod. I plugged the cable in to the controller, then in to the T1 and got the 0. As soon as the game launched, I clicked it over to slot 1 and my controller immediately scrolled up and right and disconnected the remote again. I'll try another mod and see if it's just the BO4 mod causing it, but if not, I might just purchase a new one.
T1 vs T2...why would I need a T2?
macnmore
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Next

Return to Titan One Device