New to Titan Two and everything else. Wondering what to do.

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

New to Titan Two and everything else. Wondering what to do.

Postby Slash8789 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:25 pm

Hi all. I am new to the world of Titan Two, gamepacks, scripts, etc... I actually just received my Titan two yesterday. I purchased it for my children to use but, if it works out good, then I will purchase two more units as I like to play Fortnite with them.

Anyways I was wondering about gamepacks and scripts. I know the Titan Two comes with a gamepack from J2kbr(?) but, I read about all these other gamepacks from the likes of xxSkyWalkerxx ,WalterH, etc... and I was just wondering what makes those better since you have to pay for them?

Can anybody recommend one?

Thank you.
Slash8789
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: New to Titan Two and everything else. Wondering what to

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:30 pm

Gamepacks, Modpacks, Scripts, etc are all build using the GPC scripting language. Some of them are available as bytecode (the source code is no accessible) while others are "open source". Normally the ones to which were dedicated more effort and time the author choose to publish as bytecode to "protect" the original source code. Those usually embed an User Configuration Interface for user customization.

All scrips and Gamepacks created by me (ConsoleTuner) will always be free. However, if someone wants sell his scripts and there are users willing to pay, we will not make any opposition (but also not take any responsibility).

With that said, is not easy to say which one is better, for me it seems the best is the one that better fits the users needs. :smile0517: :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Slash8789 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:37 pm

Hi and thanks for the reply. Is there like a market place to purchase and try out some of these gamepacks or scripts?
Slash8789
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:24 pm

antitheses is working on a marketplace for this purpose, please check this thread for more details:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7095
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device