Joycon emulation?

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Joycon emulation?

Postby glenntidbury » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:48 pm

Not necessarily.

There are some games that REQUIRE a joycon.... Like Mario party for example. Even if only 1 joycon could be emulated, it would still allow people to use other controllers for those games. I'm not sure how it would be mapped though, as each joycon is basically half a controller lol.
glenntidbury
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:12 pm

Na I don’t think so. There are some games that only use motion on the right joy con.

Also if scripting, most gamers don’t like having motion in the left anyway because a lot of us are used to having to move the right hand only (like a pointer) from the Wii days.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby lordzombies » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:45 am

J2Kbr wrote:
pablosscripts wrote:Is it even technically possible?

I am not entirely sure, but it may be possible emulate both joycons with the Titan Two. :smile0517: Need perform some testing to be 100% sure about this. In any case, the emulation will only be good if for both joycons right? If only one can be emulated I believe there is no point, correct?

Not true entirely, a lot of games on switch are now using only one joycon (in upright handheld mode) i think the OP and myself have the same intention of being able to play single joycon games such as mario party & pokemon let's go on switch over parsec like so https://blog.parsecgaming.com/how-to-pl ... 4df4d6f415

Edit

Sorry I didn't see the previous two replies.
lordzombies
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:13 pm

Thank you for the clarifications.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby lordzombies » Fri May 24, 2019 7:19 am

Sorry to bump an old post, but ive been keeping an eye on it, guessing no updates on this?
lordzombies
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon May 27, 2019 10:09 am

MayaTheBest wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:Thank you for the clarifications.

So, have you just abandoned supporting Titan one? Lol Kinda seems like you did in which case is scummy and I guess i'll just refund mine :smile0517:

Definitively not, the Titan One support was not abandoned. We should have an firmware update released shortly.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby pablosscripts » Tue May 28, 2019 2:36 am

Is there much to see, though?

https://www.consoletuner.com/titan-one-downloads/

He's updated the T1 firmware many times since the T2 came out, the last one as recently as Feb this year. Why would there be any reason to doubt that the T1 hasn't been abandoned?
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Buffy » Tue May 28, 2019 8:54 pm

Is there a benefit to a single joycon? If it's basically just buttons in the game mapped to a single joycon, would a remap script not work?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || Custom Scripts
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:31 pm

I didn't have time to work on this implementation yet. However, a new Gtuner and firmware update should be released shortly and -if possible- I will try include this feature.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:14 am

MayaTheBest wrote:Wow what trash seriously, Deleting my account and all my posts. That's pretty low. I'm def refunding now and leaving an awful review since the dev is such a child.

After the extremely disrespectful PM you sent me, you left me with no other option.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device