Joycon emulation?

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Joycon emulation?

Postby MayaTheBest » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:51 pm

I screen shotted the blatant lie you stated, so try again. Deleting my account a third time? Nice!
MayaTheBest
Private
Private

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:50 am

MayaTheBest wrote:I screen shotted the blatant lie you stated, so try again. Deleting my account a third time? Nice!

You are right, I don't have time to delete your account over and over. Post the claimed screenshot here and lets the users make their own judgement.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Entropy512 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:31 pm

Great, apparently a thread I had interest in (and came back after being away for a while) got hijacked.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing joycon emulation support. Emulating a single joycon is just fine - as others have said, some games do not allow the Pro controller at all and require the joycon - at least one of those games (technically two, since there are the two "flavors" of Pokemon Let's Go) *only* supports single joycons except for multiplayer. My main desire for the Titan on this platform is to be able to use a more comfortable controller when playing Let's Go with a docked Switch.

Keep up the good work, I routinely use my T2 for Warframe on PS4. :)

Side note: I sort of recall seeing something about plans at some point for an SDK that would allow a PC to send commands to the T2 in order to control the console.

As to why - https://hackaday.com/2019/04/02/farming ... d-joycons/ - T2 with joycon output would probably be a much cleaner approach. ;)
--------
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1935

The TL;DR - Do not private message me unless your question HAS to be private, please ask questions in a public location. I will not answer PMs that contain non-private questions.
Entropy512
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby lordzombies » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:50 pm

I've been away for awhile but thank you for keeping this post updated, looking forward to hearing any news on single joycon controls. even if it means getting new hardware. :smile0202:
lordzombies
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device