Need help?

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Need help?

Postby dioriver » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:28 am

I saw this video today and was wondering if this can be made with the new patch release and the new mechanics on the pump and tac. I can't seem to find a working script for a double tac/pump or pump/tac. Is there one currently that works correct?
dioriver
Private First Class
Private First Class

Need help?

Postby dioriver » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:30 am

I have the Titan Two, and logitech g810 keyboard

What I am trying to do is connect keyboard and Xbox controller to my titan, and map the F1,F2,F3,F4 keys to my controller.

Can this be done, where if i hit the mapped button, the console will believe that the Corresponding F key is being hit?

This is main reason i bought this thinking it would be simple to do, but I cannot figure it out.
dioriver
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Need help?

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:56 am

dioriver wrote:I saw this video today and was wondering if this can be made with the new patch release and the new mechanics on the pump and tac. I can't seem to find a working script for a double tac/pump or pump/tac. Is there one currently that works correct?

What scripts are currently implementing is something like this: keep a shotgun and smg (or tac) next each other in the weapon slots, select the shotgun the press some button to activate the auto weapon switch. As soon as you fire the shotgun the script will automatically swap to the smg/tac.

dioriver wrote:What I am trying to do is connect keyboard and Xbox controller to my titan, and map the F1,F2,F3,F4 keys to my controller. Can this be done, where if i hit the mapped button, the console will believe that the Corresponding F key is being hit? This is main reason i bought this thinking it would be simple to do, but I cannot figure it out.

The Titan Two can output as K&M. In the device settings the output protocol of the Titan Two should be set to "USB multi interface HID” and load this script on the device:
Code: Select all

init {
    keymapping();
    mousemapping();
}

main {
    key_passthru();
    mouse_passthru();
}

This code will make the Titan Two pass-thru the keyboard and mouse inputs to the computer/console, as these devices were connected direct to the computer/console.

Please note regular Gamepacks and scripts will not work when the device is in this mode of operation. You can, however, extend the above script to add any functionality using the keyboard and mouse dedicated GPC functions such as key_set() and mouse_set().
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device