Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Gtuner Air Mobile App general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby pablosscripts » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:46 am

Scachi wrote:I didn't realize there is a "Save" option as it only shows up when draging the download a bit to the right, using IPhone 5.
I only recognized I was missing something because of pablo mentioning a renaming feature I was wondering about, thx pablo :smile0517:

What do you think about my feedback #12? I think many people will be confused by this.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Scachi » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:19 am

pablosscripts wrote:
Scachi wrote:I didn't realize there is a "Save" option as it only shows up when draging the download a bit to the right, using IPhone 5.
I only recognized I was missing something because of pablo mentioning a renaming feature I was wondering about, thx pablo :smile0517:

What do you think about my feedback #12? I think many people will be confused by this.

+1 for your #12 I was puzzled by this one before I stumbled upon your post mentioning the renaming. I downloaded the same script twice for testing and was wondering why it was only once in my library..well, because it wasn't saved automatically.
Autosave would help a lot and doesn't hurt at all I think.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pablosscripts » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:29 am

Scachi wrote:
pablosscripts wrote:

+1 for your #12 I was puzzled by this one before I stumbled upon your post mentioning the renaming. I downloaded the same script twice for testing and was wondering why it was only once in my library..well, because it wasn't saved automatically.
Autosave would help a lot and doesn't hurt at all I think.

Ok cool, good to have that feedback. I wasn't sure whether others would be confused too so I was curious to see if anyone else would bring it up as well!
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pablosscripts » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:32 am

Scachi wrote:Autosave would help a lot and doesn't hurt at all I think.

The only scenario where I think it might be annoying is when you are searching for a script, and trying like 3-4-5 different ones and they all start piling up. But it only takes two seconds to delete the junk so worst case scenario you spend a bit of time tidying up, no biggie.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Scachi » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:39 am

pablosscripts wrote:
Scachi wrote:Autosave would help a lot and doesn't hurt at all I think.

The only scenario where I think it might be annoying is when you are searching for a script, and trying like 3-4-5 different ones and they all start piling up. But it only takes two seconds to delete the junk so worst case scenario you spend a bit of time tidying up, no biggie.

Having to delete them manually after a click on download does make more sense to me than have to click on a hidden save after a click on download.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Squidward » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:14 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I feel that Gtuner Air needs its own Github so issues can be filed there, rather than all here in the forum. It seems like it would be nearly impossible to track all of the issues you guys are bringing up without missing some, let alone being able to respond to/address each issue individually.
Squidward
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Scachi » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:12 pm

Squidward wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I feel that Gtuner Air needs its own Github so issues can be filed there, rather than all here in the forum. It seems like it would be nearly impossible to track all of the issues you guys are bringing up without missing some, let alone being able to respond to/address each issue individually.

Yes, having a "Gtuner Air" at https://github.com/J2Kbr would help a lot I think.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby lotec25 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:24 pm

I don't know if this really matters, but it does to me. I noticed you can't have more than on device connected at once. So i have my Ipad connected, but then my Iphone will not connect. I use both, and just grab whatever one is closet to me.
lotec25
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby onegear » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:09 pm

How do you pair the app with the titan 2? Only thing I could find in the docs was about pairing with a controller (hold the up button on the titan) which doesn't seem to do anything. What am I missing?
onegear
Private
Private

Postby Scachi » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:27 pm

I tried to pair it first but my iphone never listed the T2 as the device, tried it by start pairing from withing GTuner IV and with holding the right button of the T2 for a few seconds until the LED bar starts moving.
I just started the app after that and pressed the connect button and it worked.

I have no idea how the Interactive Configuration of a script should apply and work.. I can't get the changes I do to stick/apply to the script it loads. What is the correct process of doing it ?
//edit..
..it looks like it does apply the first time settings correctly only and fails to do changes after that..
I'll do some more testing..
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Air Mobile App Support