So many disconnection issues!

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

So many disconnection issues!

Postby Damogod » Mon May 06, 2019 9:56 pm

This forum is filled with disconnection issues from various consoles and im one of them, i have the xbox one razer dongle plugged into port A and my elite controller plugged into port B loaded on the titan i have a divison script which all buttons work except WASD.... Useless, i also have a universal k and m translator loaded onto a sd card in slot 4, when playing divison it constantly disconnects and i have no idea why ive trolled this forum for a fix to no avail absolutely nothing works with this in mind im begining to wonder 1. if this is a manufacturing fault 2. How do i solve it and 3. Is there anything else on the market with better results thats a bit more simple to use ive seen xim mentioned a few times is this worth a look?
Damogod
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: So many disconnection issues!

Postby Damogod » Mon May 06, 2019 10:20 pm

Edit : this is after buying new leads, a micro sd card and now a new controller as it doesnt work unless its plugged in! P**sed
Damogod
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby DontAtMe » Tue May 07, 2019 12:01 am

Damogod wrote:i have the xbox one razer dongle plugged into port A
I don't know what a "razer dongle" is.

Are you using the Razer Turret ? If so are you talking about the wireless USB dongle included with the Razer Turret?

The Razer Mouse and Razer keyboard connect to this USB dongle via wireless.
I'm not sure if this mouse and keyboard is fully compatible with Titan Two.

However assuming that it is compatible, as you seem to have gotten this setup to work already. Try this,
Step 1) First make sure nothing is connected to INPUT-A, and INPUT-B.

Step 2) Connect your Xbox Elite Controller to INPUT-B just for authentication with the Xbox One.

Step 3) After the authentication process has finished Disconnect the Xbox Elite Controller from INPUT-B

Step 4) Connect your USB Dongle to INPUT-A. (Make sure the Xbox Elite Controller is not connected to INPUT-B.)

Step 5) Load your Input Translator, and see if the disconnections continue. Do Not Connect any Xbox One controllers to INPUT-B.
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Postby J2Kbr » Sun May 12, 2019 10:14 am

Thank you DontAtMe for helping the new user. Appreciated.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device