Please Help !!

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Please Help !!

Postby Ladii__Gunna » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:09 pm

Ive had my titan two for about a week now I watched youtube videos on how to properly set it up and add scripts based on the game you play, drag and drop and save etc. I'm pretty confident that I have programmed it correctly but I am still struggling trying to activate the scripts in game. I play cod on PS4 and each script tells me to hold the [ADS/ left trigger]+ [D-Down, Up, Left or Right] depending on what I want but I don't notice a difference. I'm just looking for something to help with aim assist and recoil . Any help I would greatly appreciate .
Ladii__Gunna
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Please Help !!

Postby Mad » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:19 pm

Hi, Check out "Call of Duty Pro" in the online resource section.

Anti-Recoil is enabled by default, But you will need to enable the aim assist option in the interactive configuration.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Scachi » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:29 pm

Ladii__Gunna wrote:Ive had my titan two for about a week now I watched youtube videos on how to properly set it up and add scripts based on the game you play, drag and drop and save etc. I'm pretty confident that I have programmed it correctly but I am still struggling trying to activate the scripts in game. I play cod on PS4 and each script tells me to hold the [ADS/ left trigger]+ [D-Down, Up, Left or Right] depending on what I want but I don't notice a difference. I'm just looking for something to help with aim assist and recoil . Any help I would greatly appreciate .

Did you do the "First time Configuration" on your PS4 system ?
On your PlayStation 4, enable wired communication:
Settings → Devices → Controllers → Communication Method: Use USB Cable.

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... figuration

Without this setting your controller will bypass the titan two and you will see no effect of the scripts.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Ladii__Gunna » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:35 pm

No I have not. Will do that right now. Thanks
Ladii__Gunna
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Titan Two Device