titan two hardware problem after update.

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

titan two hardware problem after update.

Postby SMITHY26 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:44 pm

hi, for a few weeks now i havent been able to get my titan two to work, since my last update. all the lights go green and shows that the controllers and all are connected, but the window just shows the zero going up and down. the zero or the scrips 1 , 2 and 3 when i select one the numbers only stay on the little window whilst the program lead is in. if t
i take that out the window just flashes, even tho im still connected via the output port to the ps4. the controllers wont even work when plugged in although the light bars stilll show the colours that they are connected. i seem to have a similars problem of another user i see who posted about the same issue after an update. ive done all i can changed leads to brand new data cables installed the latest softwares and nothing. it all connects all lights up but the lights stay on when i take the program lead out but the the zero on the window just flashes up the down and wont stay selected on one of the scripts??? please help. ps the power is there when connected to o the ps4 but no green output light on the titan two eben tho its lit up and connected , only the program green light comes on when plugged into the pc
SMITHY26
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: titan two hardware problem after update.

Postby antithesis » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:25 pm

Here's a few things that may help -

Try another USB cable, this is the most common issue. Not all cables support data.
Try another USB port on the PS4.
Make sure a genuine DualShock 4 is connected for authentication with the console.
Fully charge the controller before connecting to T2.
Start the console using the power button, not the controller or the T2 will be bypassed.
Unplug and replug the T2 while the PS4 is powered on.
You can also try power cycling the PS4.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby SMITHY26 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:29 pm

hi,thank you for the info, i have tried all of the above, i purchesed data usb leads i purchased more leads and more and fully charged ive done all. ive been trying for months and it still the same??
SMITHY26
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:29 am

Please try reflash the device’s firmware: before connect the Titan Two to the computer via the PROG port, press and hold both buttons and only then connect it to your computer. The device should enter in programming mode, showing P on the display, allowing redo the firmware update using Gtuner IV (Tools -> Check for Updates).
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby SMITHY26 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:03 pm

ive done that many many times too, i should have said i peviously owned the other older titans so im aware of all what i have to do, but after the update, this is the problem im having, ive also tried and tried and tried , i literally waited for 2 neew updates just to try again and again, and nothing, still the same
SMITHY26
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:27 am

The display animation up-and-down is normal when a connection is missing (controller or console), means the device is waiting one or more connections to be operational.

Related with the described issue, please also check on the PS4 console settings if the option to use wired communication is checked:

Settings → Devices → Controllers → Communication Method: Use USB Cable.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device