T2+XIM Apex Authentication Issue.. Please help. Please.

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

T2+XIM Apex Authentication Issue.. Please help. Please.

Postby cb57 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:06 pm

Need some help with a startup issue concerning T2+Xim Apex…

I recently upgraded from a first gen Xbox One to an Xbox OneS and am suddenly having issues getting my T2 and Xim Apex to work together.

My setup is as follows: Logitech g502+Sony Nav+XB1 Controller-->Powered USB Hub-->T2 input A-->XB1S
I NEVER had any issues before I got the OneS. Now, my T2 is showing either AU (authentication error) or the output light is red or not on at all. I have tried the following:

Cold Startup with my setup plugged in--> T2 displays AU error

Cold Startup with my setup not plugged in, plug setup into XB1 after reaching home screen-->No output light from T2…. This will work OCCASIONALLY. This is also what I used to do every time I played on my 1st GEN Xbox and never had any issues.

Cold startup with setup plugged in minus XB1 controller, plug XB controller into Xim hub at home screen--> AU error

Controller-->T2 input A--> XB1 will work 70% of the time, AU flashes the other 30%
XIM-->XB1 works just fine.

Not sure if it matters, but T2 is up to date and Xim is on latest BETA firmware. XIM manager is recognizing my mouse, Nav, and XB controller. T2 is receiving the outputs as shown in device monitor in Gtuner. I bought new Belkin Micro USB data cords (most expensive I could find) and have tried every possible combination of new and old cords. Considering that XIM manager and Gtuner is registering outputs, it must be some issue between T2 and XB1S.
I have also factory reset both Gtuner and T2. I’ve spent nearly a day trying to get this to work and am completely at wits end with it. Thanks for reading, I certainly hope someone can help.
cb57
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: T2+XIM Apex Authentication Issue.. Please help. Please.

Postby Mad » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:08 pm

Try plugging just the T2/controller into a different port on the console.

Is the output protocol set to USB xbox one? Have you updated the new controllers?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to Titan Two Device