Mnk direct connection with t2

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Mnk direct connection with t2

Postby Shadelicho » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:00 pm

Mad wrote:You can view the button reference by pressing F1 in Gtuner.

Are you using a script when you press the fire button and the controller disconnects?

Yeah I am. BTW I've tried to map my left joystick (movement) to w a d to see if it work. Instead I end up with o (walk straight) k (backwards) and Ctrl (move right) that's the few keys I manage to figure out where they where mapped
Shadelicho
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:01 am

Try without the script and see if firing still disconnects the controller.

You can download pre-made input translators. In Gtuner go to the online resource section click the input translator tab and type in Destiny 2.

Once downloaded you can change the keys around if needed, make sure to save it before dragging into a slot.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Shadelicho » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:30 pm

Mad wrote:Try without the script and see if firing still disconnects the controller.

You can download pre-made input translators. In Gtuner go to the online resource section click the input translator tab and type in Destiny 2.

Once downloaded you can change the keys around if needed, make sure to save it before dragging into a slot.

Did that now but still the key layout is not the same as the pre-made input that j2kbr has made. And without scripts it still disconnects when I fire. I'm stupidly lost right now
Shadelicho
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device