Help with enabling menu

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Help with enabling menu

Postby X2jesse1x » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:31 pm

I recently bought the Titan One to use on my Xbox One. I easily figured out how to add the scrips using gtuner, however I can not for the life of me figure out how to enable to menu using the Xbox one controller. There is no leds to differentiate the settings. Can someone please help me out?

FWIW I am trying to use the pubg script.
X2jesse1x
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Help with enabling menu

Postby Mad » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:10 pm

Have you checked out this page? https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/pubg ... ==&ms=AAAA

Did you customize the settings? https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/game ... s=AQAAQA==

The LED only works on the DS4 controller. It does look pretty confusing to be honest.

I recommend going into training mode or whatever it's called and trying it all out there :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby X2jesse1x » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:12 pm

Mad wrote:Have you checked out this page? https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/pubg ... ==&ms=AAAA

Did you customize the settings? https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/game ... s=AQAAQA==

The LED only works on the DS4 controller. It does look pretty confusing to be honest.

I recommend going into training mode or whatever it's called and trying it all out there :smile0517:

Yes I did check out the first link as that’s where I got confused by the directions. Does the led in the titan one change? Or blink?
X2jesse1x
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:47 am

I'm not sure to be honest as I don't have a T1 to check.

Hold VIEW+MENU for 2 seconds to enter in menu

X (UP) or A (DOWN) to cycle between the 8 different mods

So if you wanted to modify the Anti-Recoil, You would enter menu mode and tap X five times.

Then each mod has there features that you cycle threw with Y (UP) or B (DOWN)
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby X2jesse1x » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:13 pm

Mad wrote:I'm not sure to be honest as I don't have a T1 to check.

Hold VIEW+MENU for 2 seconds to enter in menu

X (UP) or A (DOWN) to cycle between the 8 different mods

So if you wanted to modify the Anti-Recoil, You would enter menu mode and tap X five times.

Then each mod has there features that you cycle threw with Y (UP) or B (DOWN)

I finally got it to access the menu. There are different color leds on the titan one itself that blink. Now the next problem that I’m having is that I can’t get anti recoil to work on pubg but it works on other FPS?
X2jesse1x
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:29 pm

Are you using a standard button layout?

What is the anti-recoil value set to?
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby X2jesse1x » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:16 pm

Yes I’m using a standard button layout. I got the menu to work on the game packs but I can’t get anything to adjust using anything from the online library in gtuner. When I put the scrips in the titan one, the game packs that are adjustable have a little red icon and the online scripts have a green icon and aren’t adjustable even though it says it is in the description.
X2jesse1x
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:30 pm

In general Gamepacks can be configured using the controller. However, the Gamepack "menu system" does not shows on the TV screen. It just flashes the LED on the controller. Counting the amount of flashes you can navigate between the MODs Classes and MODs settings. This process is not intuitive and, for Gamepack configuration, I strongly suggest to use the Gtuner's Gamepack configuration interface. On Gtuner, after you drag-and-drop the Gamepack into a memory slot:

1) click on the memory slot number.
2) A window with the gamepack configuration will open.
3) Enable the MODs you want.
4) Yet on this window, select the option: "Include configuration on programming device", as illustrated here:

https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/?kbf ... ration.htm

5) Close the configuration window.
6) IMPORTANT: Commit the changes on the device by clicking on the button "Program Device".

7) Plug the device on the console.
8) Press the device button until the display shows the same memory slot number you programmed the Gamepack.

9) You should be ready to go!
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device