Using GPC script and GIT at the same time (button mapping)

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Using GPC script and GIT at the same time (button mapping)

Postby destiny2player » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:36 am

I play Destiny 2 on my Xbox One and my PS4 but I don't like to switch controllers so I actually bought the Titan Two for that reason. Found a GIT file that gives me seamless jumping back and forth using my Xbox One Elite controller on both consoles. Well now I have started to use my Titan Two for GPC files to give me rapid fire, anti-recoil, and other things. But now I have the GPC only on my Xbox because the controller I want to use between both consoles is my Xbox One Elite controller. I am trying to figure out a way to use the GPC but also be able to use my Xbox One Elite controller on my PS4 (with correct button mapping) all at the same time. Seems simple but can't figure it out. I am not skilled in scripting or anything at all. All the GIT file does for using my Xbox controller on PS4 is move the PS4 Touch Pad button to my Xbox controller View button, and move the PS4 Share button to double tapping Xbox Home button.

If anyone can tell me how I can keep The_Rabid_Taco's Destiny 2 GPC file and map those buttons between Xbox and PS4 at the same time that would be great! And use as small of words as you can pretty please, like I said I'm below novice lol. Thank you so much!
destiny2player
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Using GPC script and GIT at the same time (button mappin

Postby Scachi » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:46 am

Just drag&drop or File->"Install To" the git file onto the same slot as the script.
You can have one script and one git file in a single slot.

When you want to use it on both console but with one with a git file only do install those to different slots.
Like install "script" to "Slot 1"
And install "script and git" to "Slot 2"
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby destiny2player » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:47 am

That's awesome I never thought to do that! Thank you so much Scachi!
destiny2player
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:07 am

:smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to Titan Two Device