Auto Shot/Shoot on Xbox One Destiny 2

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Auto Shot/Shoot on Xbox One Destiny 2

Postby destiny2player » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:18 am

On Xbox I keep hearing about people having the ability to have their sniper or gun in Destiny 2 auto shoot when an enemy name or body/head crosses their crosshair. Meaning if you are scoped in with a sniper in crucible PVP or even in PVE and an enemy runs across your sight/crosshair then the gun will fire for you at that exact moment they cross the crosshair. Essentially you could just keep your sights scoped in around corner and as soon as someone runs out from behind it the gun will shoot them immediately. I heard its activated by either the already in game aim assist that follows an enemy for a split second when enemies run in front of you or it can be activated by the name of the enemy coming across the crosshair.

Does this exist already? If so can someone post the GPC script for me or direct me to something similar. If it's not available can something like this be done? I hear about it alot on Xbox live so someone somewhere has to have something like this I would think. Thank you so much for you time!
destiny2player
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Auto Shot/Shoot on Xbox One Destiny 2

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:53 am

destiny2player wrote:On Xbox I keep hearing about people having the ability to have their sniper or gun in Destiny 2 auto shoot when an enemy name or body/head crosses their crosshair.

On PC this is can be done with hacks/cheats, but I don't believe this is possible on consoles. If someone is claiming that is possible on XB1, I would love see a YouTube video showing that.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby destiny2player » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:55 am

Lol ok thank you I was wondering how on earth this can be done. It's probably people just mad that they are getting sniped right around a corner so much. Thank you for the response!
destiny2player
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby everyone » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:21 pm

There are no known cheats for Destiny 2 either. Nobody has wanted to touch it since Blizzard starting suing people for Overwatch cheats, regardless of Bungie being a separate partner. Also, no one has bothered to try and learn how their anticheat or injection resisting methods work, especially with the game almost dying shortly after launch.

It's incredibly easy to snipe in Destiny 2. A common strat is that people will wait for someone to walk in front of their crosshair and just click/triggerpull the second someone's head passes through it. I do it all the time. It's easy peasy. On PC, there are some olympians with Beloved that can flickshot, dropshot, slide and flickshot, and get headshots every time. I can't do that outside of CSGO or TF2, but they show it's possible in Destiny.

Anyone calling hacks against you or your friends is salty, ignorant, and jealous.
everyone
Private
Private

Postby destiny2player » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:51 pm

Lol thanks for tip and ya you're probably right I get hate messages all the time!
destiny2player
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Titan Two Device