Modern Warfare: Easy Sprint + XIM + Super Sprint button!

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Modern Warfare: Easy Sprint + XIM + Super Sprint button!

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:01 am

I am the master of hacking this thing to get it to work the way I want:)

Ok if you use a Titan Two in order to use an auto sprint / easy sprint script, you may have come across a seemingly insurmountable problem: how do you prevent Super Sprint from inadvertently activating?

Firstly let's take a step back. There's two ways you can program Easy Sprint:

1) You can repeatedly tap on the Sprint button which inadvertently activates Super Sprint, or;

2) You can just tap the Sprint button just once (when you walk forward).

At first glance, the latter implementation appears to be the only way to solve the problem, but it has some serious issues - because the Sprint button is only pressed once, certain actions will break you out of a sprint, and your script will not be smart enough to know when to re-engage - for example, when you slide. The solution might seem easy - program a delay, so if you slide, Easy Sprint presses the button a second time after a certain duration. This is very difficult to get right due to all the complex scenarios - for example what if you slide off a ledge? That 2 second timer you programmed might not be adequate anymore, because it might be 3 seconds before you actually hit the ground. It's complicated, leads to a whole host of false positives, and never really works that well.

So after a lot of testing I have found the solution! In conjunction with a script that is designed to repeatedly tap the Sprint button (see #1 above), you map the XIM as follows:

And tada! This is how it's done!

Now I have this solution, I could script this to make it work for native T2 users without a XIM, but I guess I'll wait to see how much demand there is first.
Last edited by pablosscripts on Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: Modern Warfare: Easy Sprint + XIM + Super Sprint button!

Postby Mad » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:49 am

Nice work :joia:

Cant wait to leave black ops 4 behind.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby bonefisher » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:32 am

So you got this to play already that you did this testing? Lucky You!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:36 am

bonefisher wrote:So you got this to play already that you did this testing? Lucky You!

Yeah the alpha is available now on PS4.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby bonefisher » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:39 am

Hope they do it right this time! How does it play on alpha?
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:45 am

Well the only modes available are no respawn modes, and I find it really difficult to judge a COD game without constant respawning. To really get a feel for the sprint out times, ADS times, reloading times, and TTK, and general mechanics, I really need constant respawns to be able to assess.

So far it's pretty impressive, and this is coming from a guy that has literally never liked any Infinity Ward games. It's very different, like reload times are realistic and take forever, which I don't mind to be honest. But yeah until they let us try a traditional respawn mode it's going to be hard to get a handle on it.

Two things that stood out to me so far:

1) My one-tap sliding I created for BO4 is now in this game as an option :)

2) Leaning...when it works it's brilliant. When it doesn't...well, I don't know what to think about it yet. It's a bit of a love / hate thing right now. It's not as smooth as it is in Siege, that's for sure.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby bonefisher » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:55 am

Did you try YYcancel in the reload? I used to be invited to all the alpha but seem I must of pissed them off so I guess beta will have to do when it comes!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:58 am

Yup YY cancel works!!

I need it too in order to prevent easy sprint interfering with sprint canceling :) this was one of the first things I tested!

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:59 am

The Super Sprint is the biggest challenge this year and I’ve already found a solution as per this post so I just need to port it to non-XIM users:)

I’ll write the pseudo code for everyone to use when I have a spare moment. It’s quite complex but works brilliantly:)

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby bonefisher » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:04 am

:smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Next

Return to Titan Two Device