J2Kbr...need help brain storming on how to solve this issue!

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: J2Kbr...need help brain storming on how to solve this is

Postby pablosscripts » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:57 am

J2Kbr wrote:Thanks, when E4 happens means the RAM memory is full, compromising regular operations such as USB communication. In this state the device must be reset, this can be done by power-off and then power-on, or by pressing both device's buttons.

There is also another way, in the Titan Two circuit board there is two contact rows that are used for test and programming at the factory, one of these pins are a master reset, which -if polled to ground- resets the device. You could just wire a simple tac-switch to this pin for quickly reset the Titan Two.

What causes the RAM memory to be full, is it a bug in my script? Or can something else trigger this?
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby UK_Wildcats » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:24 am

Lol I know how that goes
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:59 am

pablosscripts wrote:What causes the RAM memory to be full, is it a bug in my script? Or can something else trigger this?

There are many reasons, but the most common is definitively related with the running script.

For example, calling "led_set" or "ffb_set" more often than the controller can received the generated data packets will eventually causing E4.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device