Titan Two Firmware 1.06-BETA (iOS 13 and Elite V2)

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Titan Two Firmware 1.06-BETA (iOS 13 and Elite V2)

Postby 8086 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:13 pm

It's amazing to have such great and responsive support from an active developer/manufacturer. The Elite V2 has only been out a few days and you've already pushed out several firmware updates to support it and got one on its way to you. Thank you!
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:04 am

Thank you 8086 for your message and support.

--

I have good news. My S controller got updated on Xbox console, and I was able to reproduce the same issues you guys are reporting: wrong mapping on Bluetooth connection and not working with the Wireless Adapter.

The Bluetooth mapping is already fixed and I am now working on the issue with the Wireless Adapter. If everything goes well, tomorrow we should have a new beta release with the fixes.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby XarkonZero » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:07 am

That's awesome! Echoing previous sentiments, thanks for getting this working so fast! It's an amazing level of dev support.
XarkonZero
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:50 pm

Revision 4 of the 1.06 beta firmware is available.

- Fixed Bluetooth buttons mapping. NOTE: It seems the Elite S2 does NOT reports the paddles as individual buttons over Bluetooth protocol. Will confirm that as soon as I received my Elite S2.

- Fixed Wireless Adapter connection issue with S controllers updated with the latest firmware. I expect this also fix the same issue while using the Elite S2.

Please keep me updated on the results. Thank you.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Unjust_Zengetsu420 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:33 pm

updated and xbes2 connects to wireless adapter and the only thing working is the home button also keeps disconnecting and throwing the AU
also when its showing au the home button still works on the xbox werid
Unjust_Zengetsu420
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:54 pm

Shadow wrote:Bluetooth: Confirming paddles are not being reported as individual buttons
Every other button works correctly. Thank you.

Thank you. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:01 pm

Unjust_Zengetsu420 wrote:updated and xbes2 connects to wireless adapter

Good, we are making progress. Please note I don't have the Elite S2 in hands yet, so the firmware changes are being made based on the feedback you guys are providing. :smile0517:

Unjust_Zengetsu420 wrote:and the only thing working is the home button

No other button works? even with wrong mapping? The sticks also are not registered?

Unjust_Zengetsu420 wrote:also keeps disconnecting and throwing the AU also when its showing au the home button still works on the xbox werid

When testing the beta firmware, please do using only computer connection and Gtuner IV (no console connection yet). Once fully working on Gtuner IV we then try on the console. Thank you.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Unjust_Zengetsu420 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:33 pm

i can post a vid on my youtube channel of whats going also i tested on pc connection all buttons including paddles work also ran a personal script that i use and works perfect with it
Now we just need to get it to connect to console and for some reason when connected to console all buttons besides the home button dont work but all butttons work in the input and output also the t2 switches to au back to 0 so its trying to connect but only the home button works then goes back to au
Unjust_Zengetsu420
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Allblksniper » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:35 pm

I’m a little confused here with connecting a remote and a t2 to iOS 13. I have a PS4 remote (I don’t have ps4 console only xbone). How do you connect all of them wired and wireless? I’ve searched and didn’t see a tutorial anywhere. TIA
Allblksniper
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:06 pm

Unjust_Zengetsu420 wrote:i can post a vid on my youtube channel of whats going also i tested on pc connection all buttons including paddles work also ran a personal script that i use and works perfect with it
Now we just need to get it to connect to console and for some reason when connected to console all buttons besides the home button dont work but all butttons work in the input and output also the t2 switches to au back to 0 so its trying to connect but only the home button works then goes back to au

Thank you for your feedback. The issue was related with console authentication, the beta firmware rev 5 (just made available) adds support for for console authentication using Elite S2 and S controllers updated with latest firmware. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements