Titan Two Firmware 1.06-BETA (iOS 13 and Elite V2)

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Titan Two Firmware 1.06-BETA (iOS 13 and Elite V2)

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:15 am

8086 wrote:1) Is there consensus on whether bluetooth or the Xbox One wireless adapter is a better choice. I have bluetooth working fine (T2 w/ PS4). Any advantage to purchasing and going with the wireless adapter instead (lag, reliability, stability, sleep/wake)?

If using the Titan Two on Xbox One, the better choice for wireless connection is with the Adapter, as it allows console authentication. for crossover game play the Bluetooth connection is good enough.

8086 wrote:2) The "feel" of my ES2 sticks is quite different to what I'm used to on my Dualshock sticks. I think I'll need to turn the sensitivity up (in Fortnite, I'm using it to play Fortnite). I am using the default linear "1.0" conversion curve. Would anyone recommend using anything other than the default curve and options with ES2 on a PS4.

This is related with the controllers and not with the conversion performed by the Titan Two. The App for the Elite controller allows make adjustments on the stick response curve. I would give a try for that. :smile0517:

8086 wrote:Do the sticks with ES2 + T2 + PS4 by default feel like a standard ES2 + Xbox ?

Yes, this is correct.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby 8086 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:12 am

J2Kbr wrote:If using the Titan Two on Xbox One, the better choice for wireless connection is with the Adapter, as it allows console authentication. for crossover game play the Bluetooth connection is good enough.

Thank you! Just what I wanted to know.

J2Kbr wrote:
8086 wrote:Do the sticks with ES2 + T2 + PS4 by default feel like a standard ES2 + Xbox ?

Yes, this is correct.

Perfect answer. I will leave it as default.

Great, fast support. Thanks for making this product!
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Crash » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:23 pm

J2Kbr, thank you again for the quick support! Love using the E2 on my console. I also just recently got the Xbox adapter and it's nice being able to authenticate automatically which is a great improvement.

I have been experiencing a few issues though and hope you can provide guidance.

1. The Elite controller allows for custom mapping of buttons and stick through the built in xbox accessories app, however my console doesn't recognize my Elite controller as being connected when going through the T2 even with Xbox wireless adapter. It views it as just a regular Xbox controller. This means I have to pair to console to change, then pair with T2 adapter again. Is it possible to have the Xbox recognize the E2 controller?

2. using the Scuf Prestige via bluetooth it would constantly loose connection but continue whatever I was doing, i.e. if i was sprinting, it would continue to sprint even if i stopped or maybe i'll start doing 360's because I was turning at the time. This lead to me getting the xbox adapter but it didn't seem to want to pair to the controller so i just went to a normal controller via adapter until the E2 was working. Issues seemed to stop although I only used it like this for about a day before this update went live and was able to use E2. The issues seem to be back again with the E2 via both adapter and bluetooth. With E2 paired directly to the console, it doesn't seem to have these issues at all. Any idea what might be causing this?
Crash
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:01 am

Crash wrote:1. The Elite controller allows for custom mapping of buttons and stick through the built in xbox accessories app, however my console doesn't recognize my Elite controller as being connected when going through the T2 even with Xbox wireless adapter. It views it as just a regular Xbox controller. This means I have to pair to console to change, then pair with T2 adapter again. Is it possible to have the Xbox recognize the E2 controller?

It is possible to use the Xbox Accessories App with the controller wired to the Titan Two. In this case the Titan Two will put the controller and the console in Full Passthru mode, which basically is the same as plugging the controller directly to the console. When using the Xbox Wireless Adapter, the controller and the console are put in Auth Passthru mode, here only the authentication packets are forwarded by the Titan Two.

Crash wrote:2. using the Scuf Prestige via bluetooth it would constantly loose connection but continue whatever I was doing. This lead to me getting the xbox adapter but it didn't seem to want to pair to the controller so i just went to a normal controller via adapter until the E2 was working. Issues seemed to stop although I only used it like this for about a day before this update went live and was able to use E2. The issues seem to be back again with the E2 via both adapter and bluetooth. With E2 paired directly to the console, it doesn't seem to have these issues at all. Any idea what might be causing this?

How frequently the disconnection happens? 5min, 10min?

Are you running any script when this happens? If yes, please test without script to check of it still looses connection.

Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby CTK » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:05 am

So that KMG Capture feature involving multiple Titan Twos for Switch have stopped working with the newest update. This time it recognizes two Titan Twos, but the Switch itself disconnects the other controller. I tried also resetting it on the Switch settings as you last suggested a few months ago, but the issue seems to still occur.
CTK
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:46 am

The 1.06 update didn't make any change on what related to the Nintendo Switch. In any case, I will be rechecking to be sure it still works as intended.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to News and Announcements