Gtuner IV 1.07 PUBLIC RELEASE: Computer Vision

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: [WIN & MAC Feb-25] Gtuner IV 1.07 BETA-20 (Computer Visi

Postby laloalmada » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:40 am

I am new to this, the truth is difficult for me to understand how to operate Computer Vision.

Download the latest version of Gtuner Beta 1.7 Compurer Vision. I have hoodie, avermedia portable 2 plus, gtuner detects it.

When I click on the green button to start computer vision, it gives me two errors: "Unable to load python executable library" and "gpython process exited with error code 108"

I have no idea how to install Python and I also read that maybe I needed pywin32 module and I don't know how to install it.

Once installed, how do I run them to run my Gtuner? I want to use it in apex legends with my XIM

Thank you!
laloalmada
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Gjin Yuko » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:13 pm

laloalmada wrote:I am new to this, the truth is difficult for me to understand how to operate Computer Vision.

Download the latest version of Gtuner Beta 1.7 Compurer Vision. I have hoodie, avermedia portable 2 plus, gtuner detects it.

When I click on the green button to start computer vision, it gives me two errors: "Unable to load python executable library" and "gpython process exited with error code 108"

I have no idea how to install Python and I also read that maybe I needed pywin32 module and I don't know how to install it.

Once installed, how do I run them to run my Gtuner? I want to use it in apex legends with my XIM

Thank you!

Always, read the first post, then if you still cant find a slotution read ALL the post made after that...maybe there was somebody in the same situation you are in now and got the answer from a Mod or a user.
YouTube /Gjin Yuko
Facebook /Gjin Yuko
Twitter /Gjin Yuko
Discord /Gjin Yuko
Xbox /Gjin Yuko
Playstation Dont have one, Xbox is the better Console :P
Gjin Yuko
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby laloalmada » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:45 pm

I already did that. But I didn't find an explanation for my questions. I hope someone can help me. I will appreciate it
laloalmada
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby residualflash » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:47 pm

You need to install python 3 for computer vision to work. Installing python is easy, instructions are available online (simple google search). You also need to install opencv-python. Again installation instructions are available with a google search. After installing both, you need to go into the computer vision settings in GTuner and point to the folder where python is installed. You should see a green checkmark next to the required items (see first post)
residualflash
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby datzbrandon » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:26 am

any1 know how to fix?

https://i.imgur.com/vPA9ymk.png

trying to capture game on pc and getting this

installed pywin32 aswell
datzbrandon
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:10 am

boondoggle wrote:Is there a way to capture something higher than 1920x1080? The Video Input Configuration window under Frame Resolution (doing Display Capture) limits to 1080p.

The capture resolution for 'Display Capture' is defined in the display geometry configuration and can be higher than 1920x1080. However, for GCV processing the captured frame will be resized to the resolution set at 'width' and 'height' parameters, here the maximum is 1920x1080.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:16 am

datzbrandon wrote:any1 know how to fix?
https://i.imgur.com/vPA9ymk.png
trying to capture game on pc and getting this
installed pywin32 aswell

The win32ui is part of the PyWin32 module, in my Python installation this module is located at:

Python\Lib\site-packages\pythonwin
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: [UPD Mar-6] Gtuner IV 1.07RC (Computer Vision, Donation

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:28 am

-- UPDATE (March 6th, 2020) --

Gtuner IV release candidate is now available for testing. In this 1.07 final testing release is now possible add an URL/link for donation when publishing or updating a work (thank you Mad for the idea). With that the author can receive donations from users as gratitude for the hard work and time spend. The donation button will be shown below the work information on the right side and will work on all Gtuner versions (current and previous), as well as at the ConsoleTuner.com Online Resource viewer.

Download 1.07RC for WIN: GtunerIVBeta.zip
Download 1.07RC for MAC: GtunerIVBeta.zip

Gtuner IV 1.07RC Changelog:
* Qt framework updated to 5.14.1
* Preferences: Added option to manually enable automatic scaling for high DPI monitors
* Session: The order of files opened in the GPC Script IDE are now correctly restored
* Memory Slot: Fixed issue with the configuration button not being displayed after script drop
* Gtuner IV: Added splash screen for early indication Gtuner IV is launching
* Computer Vision panel for view video capture, select source, run CV scripts, save frame as image
* Computer Vision: Input source configuration interface (device, stream, display, window, null)
* Computer Vision: integration with Python executable library and OpenCV-Python module
* Preferences: Added CV pane to select Python location and check if files needed were found
* Preferences (Test and Debug): Added option to automatic open the CV panel for GCV scripts
* File Explorer: Added icon, enabled listing and opening of GCV script files (*.py)
* Gtuner Menu and Toolbar: added functionalities to create and manage GCV script files (*.py)
* Code Editor: Added custom lexer, highlight, auto-completion for GCV script files (*.py)
* Computer Vision: Accept GPC script commands "GCMD:ComputerVision.[Stop|Start|Start:<gcvfile>]"
* GPC Compiler: New functions gcv_ready() and gcv_read() to receive feedback from GCV scripts
* Publishing: Accept GCV scripts and referred supporting files for CV algorithms (images, xml)
* Online Resources: Changed category 'Macro' to 'Misc' for list GMK macros and GCV scripts
* Gtuner Update: Launch Gupdate helper application detached from Gtuner IV process
* Computer Vision: Built-in gtuner Python module to read the input, output, LED and FFB states
* Computer Vision: Use OpenGL for the frame viewport (faster frame drawing, less CPU usage)
* Computer Vision: Fixed horizontal shifting in the export frame to image operation {GitHub#359}
* Header &lt;titanone.gph&gt;: Fixed error in the algorithm of stickize() function {GitHub#360}
* Output Panel: Print debug messages related with Bluetooth Module connection errors
* Code Editor: Auto select corresponding file type for 'Save As' and 'Save Copy As' {GitHub#358}
* Gtuner Mac: Workaround for OSX Catalina not reporting removal of device, causing Gtuner to crash
* Gtuner Mac: Computer Vision, with default kern.sysv.shmmax viewport is 720p, increase for 1080p
* Gtuner Mac: Several GUI layout fixes and application style changed to 'Fusion' for better look
* Publishing: Added extra field for the author provide URL for donations (optional) {GitHub#364}
* Code Editor: Fixed bug with 'Save As' and 'Save Copy As' for GCV script files {GitHub#363}
* GPC Compiler: Added MOUSE_ACPAN definition to mouse.gph header file (horizontal scroll)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby teckx » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:41 pm

just curious, didnt see it answered previously. if im playing on xbox does this require me to route it through my computer now for this scripting to work?
teckx
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby USER101 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:37 pm

I use Yolov3 in other projects sometimes and will be attempting to use model classification directly with gtuner. If anyone has any suggestions please fill me in on how you were able to get darknet working with Python 3.8. It works on earlier versions I just couldn't get it to work initially since gtuner is using the latest version of python. Here is an example of the open CV code I normally use. https://www.learnopencv.com/deep-learni ... -python-c/
USER101
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements