Gtuner IV 1.07 PUBLIC RELEASE: Computer Vision

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Gtuner IV 1.07 BETA (Scriptable Computer Vision Interfac

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:28 pm

Definitely, we will be compiling a list of compatible capture cards.

So far it is confirmed 100% working:
- AverMedia Live Gamer Mini (GC311)
- AVerMedia Live Gamer ULTRA (GC553)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Prototype » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:42 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
prototype wrote:I also have an AVerMedia Live Gamer HD 2 but when i run the Computer Vision i have this error:
Code: Select all
GCV Error: No module named 'usb'
Computer Vision: ERROR: Gpython process exited with error code 111

When you installed Python, did you included the python core modules? It seems it is missing the usb module.

The standard library? Yes i did. I rebooted my PC and this error no more happens but there is this one now:
Code: Select all
GCV Error: [ WARN:0] global C:\projects\opencv-python\opencv\modules\videoio\src\cap_msmf.cpp (1113) SourceReaderCB::OnReadSample videoio(MSMF): OnReadSample() is called with error status: -2147024865
[ WARN:0] global C:\projects\opencv-python\opencv\modules\videoio\src\cap_msmf.cpp (1125) SourceReaderCB::OnReadSample videoio(MSMF): async ReadSample() call is failed with error status: -2147024865

GCV Error: [ WARN:1] global C:\projects\opencv-python\opencv\modules\videoio\src\cap_msmf.cpp (1159) CvCapture_MSMF::grabFrame videoio(MSMF): can't grab frame. Error: -2147024865

Computer Vision: GCV script '
apex_legends' running
GCV Error: [ WARN:1] global C:\projects\opencv-python\opencv\modules\videoio\src\cap_msmf.cpp (1159) CvCapture_MSMF::grabFrame videoio(MSMF): can'
t grab frame. Error: -2147483638

edit: i rebooted Gtuner IV and it worked. The apex gcv script is running but i have a blue screen in the Computer Vision.

edit2: I think the blue screen issue is not related with Gtuner IV because i also have that blue screen in OBS and RECentral...

edit3: I remembered the HDCP issue... Everything works fine now.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:32 pm

It works now but i have the same issue as DontAtMe:
DontAtMe wrote:Just one small issue, The video preview is not actually outputting at the correct aspect ratio, Not sure why.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby GewinnerGolf » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:09 pm

Does this mean somebody can script a GCV Script with recoil settings for every gun and the capture card recognizes your gun and automatically sets the right recoil settings?

Also is there a recoil script for apex legends that eliminates the recoil totally with presets for every gun.
I saw the FPS dominator that has that function. It is eliminating not only the recoil up and down but also the side to side movement.

I am using Xim Apex with the Titan two, i heard this is also important to find the right settings.

Best regard,
Golf
GewinnerGolf
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:14 pm

prototype wrote:It works now

Awesome. :smile0517:
prototype wrote:but i have the same issue as DontAtMe

The aspect ratio is also wrong with the others available resolutions? (e.g. 1280x720)
To test, create a new GCV script (File -> New), as the apex_legends script only works on 1920x1080.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:24 pm

GewinnerGolf wrote:Does this mean somebody can script a GCV Script with recoil settings for every gun and the capture card recognizes your gun and automatically sets the right recoil settings?

Yes, this is exactly what means. :joia: :joia: We already have a GCV script that does that for Apex Legends:

https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w963

GewinnerGolf wrote:Also is there a recoil script for apex legends that eliminates the recoil totally with presets for every gun.

I am about to finish other GCV script with purpose of detect and register the dx and dy recoil for each fired round (also for Apex Legends). The plan then use these values to code a zero recoil Titan Two script. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Baby Cham » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:44 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
Baby Cham wrote:Haven't been on in awhile but Jefferson I love you bro, this part right here got me really excited the moment i saw it. I mostly play adventure type hack and slash games and this part alone, at least for me is a monster. :smile0208: :smile0202:

Thanks. Nice see you back here!! :smile0517:

Thanks. Glad to be back. You never ceases to amaze me Jeff. You’re always miles ahead of the so-called “competition”. You lead “they” follow. :wink:
Baby Cham
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Prototype » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:34 pm

J2Kbr wrote:The aspect ratio is also wrong with the others available resolutions? (e.g. 1280x720)
To test, create a new GCV script (File -> New), as the apex_legends script only works on 1920x1080.

I tried that and the ratio is wrong also in 1280x720.

Baby Cham wrote:Thanks. Glad to be back. You never ceases to amaze me Jeff. You’re always miles ahead of the so-called “competition”. You lead “they” follow. :wink:

Yes it's amazing. One new stage for Gtuner IV aswell for the "competitors"! When i see some users asking for a Titan Three when the Titan Two was released, wait it's just the beginning the Titan Two is here to last and redefine the rules one more time! Great work J2K :joia:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby GewinnerGolf » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:49 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
GewinnerGolf wrote:Does this mean somebody can script a GCV Script with recoil settings for every gun and the capture card recognizes your gun and automatically sets the right recoil settings?

Yes, this is exactly what means. :joia: :joia: We already have a GCV script that does that for Apex Legends:

https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w963

GewinnerGolf wrote:Also is there a recoil script for apex legends that eliminates the recoil totally with presets for every gun.

I am about to finish other GCV script with purpose of detect and register the dx and dy recoil for each fired round (also for Apex Legends). The plan then use these values to code a zero recoil Titan Two script. :smile0517:

That is literally crazy, thank you for your hard work and awesomeness.
Unfortunately i dont own a capture card o i had to rely on zero recoil presets:D
I just dont know how it would work out with a xim apex on top of it:D
GewinnerGolf
Corporal
Corporal

Postby hammer » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:15 pm

Just want to give minor feedback for a build in standard webcam on my laptop. Not planning on using that but its kind of a bug and want to let you know. This doesnt show a picture in gtuner but works flawless in OBS or XSPLIT.

EDIT: And a feature request to make things more accessible for the masses that have a titan 2. OBS for example can preview windows or games inside a screen capture. Wouldnt it be possible for gtuner to do the same ? This would kill the capture card requirement and would enable xbox app streaming or ps remote streaming to be used with cv scripts. I mean obs is open source so taking a look on how things work shouldnt be to impossible?!

Kind regards
hammer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements