MZ Titan (codename Gtuner Eos and Titan Eos)

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

MZ Titan (codename Gtuner Eos and Titan Eos)

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:13 am

In recent releases of Gtuner IV, some of you guys found into the software binary references to "Titan Eos". At the time I didn't provide much detail other than that was a new project in the works.

Gtuner Eos is the development codename for a mobile App to customize and program the modchip for gaming controllers codenamed "Titan Eos".

The Eos project was developed in partnership with a good friend of mine, owner of ModdedZone. The official release name for this new product is MZ Titan OS for the App and MZ Titan for the modchip.

If you are interested to know more about the MZ Titan, here is a review:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: MZ Titan (codename Gtuner Eos and Titan Eos)

Postby Mad » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:43 am

Looks awesome Jefferson. :joia: :joia:

That PC case in the background looks nutty. :smile0208:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby antithesis » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:29 am

Glad to see we can finally talk about Titan Eos. I'm *hoping* to get my hands on MZ Titans for Aussies :)
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Max10 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:03 am

Do you need to buy a controller for this application or will it work with the Titan Two?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Mad » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:47 am

Max10 wrote:Do you need to buy a controller for this application or will it work with the Titan Two?

Yes, the mod chip is inside the controller. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:06 am

And what role will the Titan Two play here, will it be possible to connect this chip controller through it or will it work with the application directly via the Bluetooth Module?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:28 pm

Max10 wrote:And what role will the Titan Two play here, will it be possible to connect this chip controller through it or will it work with the application directly via the Bluetooth Module?

Despite be possible, the MZ Titan modchip is not designed to be used along with the Titan Two or similar devices. The MZ Titan modchip have a set of predefined mods (rapidfire, drop-shot, burst-fire, auto sprint, etc) that can be combined and customized via the MZ Titan OS App.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Max10 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:54 am

J2Kbr wrote:
Max10 wrote:And what role will the Titan Two play here, will it be possible to connect this chip controller through it or will it work with the application directly via the Bluetooth Module?

Despite be possible, the MZ Titan modchip is not designed to be used along with the Titan Two or similar devices. The MZ Titan modchip have a set of predefined mods (rapidfire, drop-shot, burst-fire, auto sprint, etc) that can be combined and customized via the MZ Titan OS App.

An interesting solution, but I think it is not as versatile as T2, this controller is more suitable for a narrow range of games, and not as flexible in settings as T2, I may be wrong, but is the mod base for adding to the controller through the application paid?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:12 am

Max10 wrote:An interesting solution, but I think it is not as versatile as T2, this controller is more suitable for a narrow range of games, and not as flexible in settings as T2, I may be wrong, but is the mod base for adding to the controller through the application paid?

You are correct. :smile0517: The MZ Titan OS App is free. However, the additional mods are sold separately. The MZ Titan is a product aimed to market niche and user profile not directly concurrent with the one the Titan Two is part of.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:13 am

Is it a Titan Two chip?
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Next

Return to News and Announcements