Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV - 1.10 BETA Release (PS5 & XSX)

Postby FixiHartmann » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:42 pm

Hi J2Kbr,

i hope you can help me.
Right now i only have got the XIM Apex, which is not working for PS5 and unfortunately on the forums we are getting no updates about the state etc. (no problem for me, i think it will take time).
I saw that you fixed the problem (with timeout) for ps5 and the titan2.
Would you suggest that i should buy the titan2 to play ps5 games on ps5 (with the XIM APEX), if so i will do this.

I guess you have a lot of contact to the XIM Team. Do you think they will give us an update soon?

Your opinion is very important to me. If you say, no only playing with xim apex will take some more time i will buy the titan2, if you say, wait a couple of days, iam in contact with them and they will update you soon i will wait.

Thank you very much man!

Greets!
FixiHartmann
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Maxxgold » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:58 pm

Thanks for all the great work. :smile0517: :smile0202: :smile0203: :joia:

Any update on when we can use Bluetooth Output for the PS5?
Maxxgold
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Maxxgold » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:08 pm

FixiHartmann wrote:Hi J2Kbr,

i hope you can help me.
Right now i only have got the XIM Apex, which is not working for PS5 and unfortunately on the forums we are getting no updates about the state etc. (no problem for me, i think it will take time).
I saw that you fixed the problem (with timeout) for ps5 and the titan2.
Would you suggest that i should buy the titan2 to play ps5 games on ps5 (with the XIM APEX), if so i will do this.

I guess you have a lot of contact to the XIM Team. Do you think they will give us an update soon?

Since both J2Kbr and OB are collaborating on getting both devices working correctly, I’m assuming that we will hear something from XIM soon.

You can probably wait, and the XIM Apex will be working soon, but, you can get a Titan Two now, and not have to wait. Also, XIM and Titan Two go hand in hand, so, I would just get one now, and you will have access to all the goodness. I would also pick up the Bluetooth addon for the Titan Two :smile0202:
Maxxgold

Postby ioopGK » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:23 pm

hello, i'm new, i have a ps5 + Xim Apex

how to use my xim apex with dualsense (ps5 games) ??? not possible yet ? need to buy your Titan two to do this or wait update from XIM ?
ioopGK
Private
Private

Postby Max10 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:54 pm

1.10 BETA-16 - Where can I download it? On the first page, the link is only to 1.10 BETA-15?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:39 pm

FixiHartmann wrote:Hi J2Kbr, i hope you can help me. Right now i only have got the XIM Apex, which is not working for PS5 and unfortunately on the forums we are getting no updates about the state etc. (no problem for me, i think it will take time). I saw that you fixed the problem (with timeout) for ps5 and the titan2. Would you suggest that i should buy the titan2 to play ps5 games on ps5 (with the XIM APEX), if so i will do this. I guess you have a lot of contact to the XIM Team. Do you think they will give us an update soon?
ioopGK wrote:hello, i'm new, i have a ps5 + Xim Apex how to use my xim apex with dualsense (ps5 games) ??? not possible yet ? need to buy your Titan two to do this or wait update from XIM ?

Welcome to our forums. I cannot speak in behalf of XIM. But you can be sure they are working hard on the support for next-gen consoles. :smile0517:

Maxxgold wrote:I’m assuming that we will hear something from XIM soon.
+1
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:41 pm

Max10 wrote:1.10 BETA-16 - Where can I download it? On the first page, the link is only to 1.10 BETA-15?

The revision 16 is for the Titan Two firmware only. Gtuner IV still on revision 15.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:42 pm

Maxxgold wrote:Thanks for all the great work. :smile0517: :smile0202: :smile0203: :joia:
Any update on when we can use Bluetooth Output for the PS5?

Thank you. The focus now is full support for USB connection. We will be working on Bluetooth support later. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby TinoM » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:36 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
teddy18 wrote:Do you think Input Translater will worke at the future ?

The Titan Two is is now fully working with PS5 games, including scripts, crossover, K&M, CV, etc. :joia: :joia: Please see the latest beta release notes (1.10.1.16).

Legend, thank you for all your hard work.
The Greatest Trick the Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing the World He Didn’t Exist.
TinoM
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Muzak10 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:02 pm

Is there a working input translator which allows mouse and keyboard use with the Series X? specifically for Destiny
Muzak10
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements