Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby antithesis » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:19 am

flyersrule wrote:manufactures could care less because they are not selling any new titan 2's so there is no motivation

What makes you think they're not selling new Titan Two units? I have a shipment coming in about two weeks.

The motivation is to ensure their device works on PS5 and ConsoleTuner is definitely working on a solution.

The specialty PS4 controller workaround worked well for most of the year, so a different solution wasn't required. Now it's not and a new solution needs to be found.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Sorothos » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:20 am

antithesis wrote:
flyersrule wrote:manufactures could care less because they are not selling any new titan 2's so there is no motivation

What makes you think they're not selling new Titan Two units? I have a shipment coming in about two weeks.

The motivation is to ensure their device works on PS5 and ConsoleTuner is definitely working on a solution.

The specialty PS4 controller workaround worked well for most of the year, so a different solution wasn't required. Now it's not and a new solution needs to be found.

:smile0517:
Sorothos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby flyersrule » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:08 pm

antithesis wrote:

you havent heard there is a shortage of micro chips? the fact u have to buy a new controller in order for T2 to work should have been enough motivation to work on a better solution! because they are not selling T2's they dont care, i wish i never purchased this devise what a waste of $200. they should let peeps no this is the end, so no one else wastes their money. the home page says it works with ps5, why are they not changing that statement ?
flyersrule
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Sorothos » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:56 pm

Sorothos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby battlelog » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:29 pm

Sorothos wrote:https://www.psxhax.com/threads/ps5-dualsense-controller-firmware-dumped-decryption-by-scene-devs-required.10163/

So from what I understand from that thread, they hacked it all ready???
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby gman1212 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:25 pm

battlelog wrote:
Sorothos wrote:https://www.psxhax.com/threads/ps5-dualsense-controller-firmware-dumped-decryption-by-scene-devs-required.10163/

Looking at the notes at the top of the thread they've pulled the firmware from the controller but it still encrypted. Right now they are trying to crack it and from the post it seems like they're confident they can do it. Nothings uncrackable, its just how long it takes for them to do it.Denuvo is a good example. There also seems to be several groups going at this so it's just a matter of time.
Here's another group: https://github.com/matlo/GIMX/issues/672
gman1212
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby KatoTheWolf » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:36 pm

Is there any ETA for a work around on the PS5 Authentication issue? Not being able to use my Xbox controller with the PS5 on PS5 games is pain and suffering lol
KatoTheWolf
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby battlelog » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:08 pm

gman1212 wrote:
battlelog wrote:

Looking at the notes at the top of the thread they've pulled the firmware from the controller but it still encrypted. Right now they are trying to crack it and from the post it seems like they're confident they can do it. Nothings uncrackable, its just how long it takes for them to do it.Denuvo is a good example. There also seems to be several groups going at this so it's just a matter of time.
Here's another group: https://github.com/matlo/GIMX/issues/672

Thanks for the info man. :smile0202:
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby battlelog » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:38 pm

I know they are working on a fix for the ps5 ds controller.

I was looking at YT and this showed up, its the Thrustmaster T248, its a official licensed product for the ps5??

Wondering if this would help to reslove the issue with the DS controller???

https://youtu.be/hlc_TL8IhXk

Just a thought???
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby absbyjake » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:48 am

I just bought one, sure looks like they are selling them. However I've posted a issue I'm having in the support section if anyone could help.
absbyjake
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements