Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby Lynk » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:47 pm

It still timesout on the Xbox one protocol. What does KMG capture do?
Lynk
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:13 am

Lynk wrote:It still timesout on the Xbox one protocol. What does KMG capture do?

captures inputs from PC

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... kmgcapture
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Lynk » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:11 pm

I’m not sure what else to try but the random timeouts are really getting annoying. It’s boarder line making the titan two unusable.
Lynk
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:00 pm

Lynk wrote:I’m not sure what else to try but the random timeouts are really getting annoying. It’s boarder line making the titan two unusable.

Did you not try KMG?

As per documentation:
!EXPERIMENTAL SUPPORT! The Xbox Wireless Adapter implements a very complex and non-documented protocol based on WiFi Direct. The Titan Two mimics the requests and responses of a Windows 10 computers in order offer support for this adapter. Most of this protocol is not understood, with exception of the high level layer that contains the regular Xbox One controller packets. In general, users can use the Xbox One controller wireless without issues. However, some users are reporting disconnections while using the adapter.

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... ss_adapter

I've personally never had issues on any platform I have used it on.

This is why I suggested KMG capture.
If it still happens when plugged into the PC and using KMG capture then it's most likely device interference or an issue with your adapter itself.

The elite 2 is also supported by bluetooth, so if you have the module you can use that.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Lynk » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:56 am

I haven’t tried KMG because I don’t really know what I’m doing. I do have the Bluetooth adapter but I can’t get my elite 2 to connect with it
Lynk
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Lynk » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:27 am

Lynk wrote:I haven’t tried KMG because I don’t really know what I’m doing. I do have the Bluetooth adapter but I can’t get my elite 2 to connect with it

I put the Bluetooth module in, I put my micro sd card in, I formatted my sd card, I configured my sd card, I clicked wireless pairing, I put my elite 2 in pairing mode and it never pairs.
Lynk
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:56 am

Lynk wrote:I haven’t tried KMG because I don’t really know what I’m doing. I do have the Bluetooth adapter but I can’t get my elite 2 to connect with it

PROG > PC
ADAPTER > PC + Sync controller
OUTPUT > CONSOLE

Press F4 in Gtuner, make sure gamepad/joystick is selected and press enter capture mode.

Are there any errors in Gtuners output panel? Make sure to hit the xbox button after pairing.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Sizzerb » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:03 am

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:I reached out to Jefferson (J2Kbr). He is aware of the issue with some of the PS5 games and is working on a solution.

antithesis wrote:He's working on a solution. Patience grasshopper.

antithesis wrote:
flyersrule wrote:you havent heard there is a shortage of micro chips? the fact u have to buy a new controller in order for T2 to work should have been enough motivation to work on a better solution! because they are not selling T2's they dont care, i wish i never purchased this devise what a waste of $200. they should let peeps no this is the end, so no one else wastes their money. the home page says it works with ps5, why are they not changing that statement ?

Ummm...take a look at my sig. I'm pretty sure I know better than most whether Titan Twos are still being made and sold :whistling:

The shortage is affecting production, but we are still getting some in September, then more in November.

Titan Two does work on PS5, but new PS5 games have changed to require a DualSense controller by removing support for specialty PS4 controllers.

Launch PS5 games still work with a specialty PS4 controller on Titan Two.
PS4 games work with a DualShock 4 V2 on Titan Two.
PS4 & PS5 games work via Remote Play with a DualShock 4 V2 controller on Titan Two.

So yes, Titan Two does support all PS5 games, albeit with caveats that are beyond our control due to Sony moving the goalposts.

ConsoleTuner is working on a solution for the DualSense requirement as their highest priority. These things take time and we'll hopefully have something in the new year.

Mad wrote:
Ne0 wrote:any news or timelines ?

No timelines but wont be out until next year, it's not an easy fix but the solution has been found.

hello everyone, I have read upright in the forum until now. Now it's December and the end of this year begins. Can you give us more information to the community regarding PS5 Titan two or the new model that should appear. what's next ?? will it also be a remote play? will we have to continue to rely on remote play in the future?
Sizzerb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby NeoTechni » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:08 pm

I just hope it doesn't involve buying a whole new Titan Two...
NeoTechni
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby battlelog » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:56 pm

I read in another thread that it is not a dongle, so with that said I would not be surprised if it will be a whole new Titan device.

If it was a fw patch, I think they would have released it all ready, I would think?

But from what Mad has replied it is not a easy fix, leads me too think its a new device, mo money, mo money, mo money, lol.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements