Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby antithesis » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:31 am

flyersrule wrote:you havent heard there is a shortage of micro chips? the fact u have to buy a new controller in order for T2 to work should have been enough motivation to work on a better solution! because they are not selling T2's they dont care, i wish i never purchased this devise what a waste of $200. they should let peeps no this is the end, so no one else wastes their money. the home page says it works with ps5, why are they not changing that statement ?

Ummm...take a look at my sig. I'm pretty sure I know better than most whether Titan Twos are still being made and sold :whistling:

The shortage is affecting production, but we are still getting some in September, then more in November.

Titan Two does work on PS5, but new PS5 games have changed to require a DualSense controller by removing support for specialty PS4 controllers.

Launch PS5 games still work with a specialty PS4 controller on Titan Two.
PS4 games work with a DualShock 4 V2 on Titan Two.
PS4 & PS5 games work via Remote Play with a DualShock 4 V2 controller on Titan Two.

So yes, Titan Two does support all PS5 games, albeit with caveats that are beyond our control due to Sony moving the goalposts.

ConsoleTuner is working on a solution for the DualSense requirement as their highest priority. These things take time and we'll hopefully have something in the new year.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby ilikok » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:50 am

is it possible to create a list of games that are currently not compatible, like ghost of tsushima?
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Sorothos » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:44 pm

ilikok wrote:is it possible to create a list of games that are currently not compatible, like ghost of tsushima?

Doom Eternal
Back 4 Blood
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Call Of Duty: Vanguard
Diablo II: Resurrected
Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut
Wreckfest
Sorothos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby KatoTheWolf » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:56 pm

antithesis wrote:
flyersrule wrote:you havent heard there is a shortage of micro chips? the fact u have to buy a new controller in order for T2 to work should have been enough motivation to work on a better solution! because they are not selling T2's they dont care, i wish i never purchased this devise what a waste of $200. they should let peeps no this is the end, so no one else wastes their money. the home page says it works with ps5, why are they not changing that statement ?

Ummm...take a look at my sig. I'm pretty sure I know better than most whether Titan Twos are still being made and sold :whistling:

The shortage is affecting production, but we are still getting some in September, then more in November.

Titan Two does work on PS5, but new PS5 games have changed to require a DualSense controller by removing support for specialty PS4 controllers.

Launch PS5 games still work with a specialty PS4 controller on Titan Two.
PS4 games work with a DualShock 4 V2 on Titan Two.
PS4 & PS5 games work via Remote Play with a DualShock 4 V2 controller on Titan Two.

So yes, Titan Two does support all PS5 games, albeit with caveats that are beyond our control due to Sony moving the goalposts.

ConsoleTuner is working on a solution for the DualSense requirement as their highest priority. These things take time and we'll hopefully have something in the new year.

Dam in the new year? U think it’s going to take into 2022 to find a workaround for this issue? Might as well sell the dam thing XD
KatoTheWolf
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Darkpirategeneral » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:13 am

Well fortnite ps5 version doesn't work anymore after season 8 update and also no man's sky ps5 version too and probably cold war will also be affected when they release the next season update, also would it be possible to bypass this with a BROOK PS5 Upgrade Kit UP5 for the Universal Fighting Board https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOlvx8ei6hw
Darkpirategeneral
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby ilikok » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:47 am

As I understand it, all new releases on PS5 will not work with titan 2? Or not ? Hades works? Will this problem be solved before the new year or after? It's just a question of not cheating, and the possibility of playing (
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby battlelog » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:56 pm

Darkpirategeneral wrote:Well fortnite ps5 version doesn't work anymore after season 8 update and also no man's sky ps5 version too and probably cold war will also be affected when they release the next season update, also would it be possible to bypass this with a BROOK PS5 Upgrade Kit UP5 for the Universal Fighting Board https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOlvx8ei6hw

That thing should work, they need to get one and check what code its using. The only issue that I see is that he only tried it on 1 game? Will this work for all the new games, or when sony decides to up grade the fw on the controller??

But good catch on that Dark.

Lets see what they say??? :roll:
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby battlelog » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:08 pm

you know what Dark,

looking at a new vid on this thing, looks like we will need to buy a new updated verison of the t2??? Looks like this is a chip thing, dont think a fw might work. This is just my opinion, I am no coder but looks like its a chip thing from what I under stand??

I mean if J2K would release a statement to put people at ease for a bit, that would be cool too??

Just my 2 cents.

https://youtu.be/Ymh842ubeR8
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Sizzerb » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:37 pm

Too bad "J2K" seems to have gone on vacation. or he lets us down. no idea just a shame.
Sizzerb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby UK_Wildcats » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:03 pm

battlelog wrote:you know what Dark,

looking at a new vid on this thing, looks like we will need to buy a new updated verison of the t2??? Looks like this is a chip thing, dont think a fw might work. This is just my opinion, I am no coder but looks like its a chip thing from what I under stand??

I mean if J2K would release a statement to put people at ease for a bit, that would be cool too??

Just my 2 cents.

https://youtu.be/Ymh842ubeR8

He states in the video that the upgrade on works on PS5 console running PS4 games.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements