Private Messages vs Posting a New Topic (or Reply)

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Private Messages vs Posting a New Topic (or Reply)

Postby mttgbsn » Tue May 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Silly wrote:I apologize in advance if this question has already been answered. I've recently bought the Titan One because I have trouble aiming due to my disabled fingers. I read the gamepacks for Destiny, and I was wondering if there is an auto aim or auto headshot for this game? If not what is the best/easiest way to ensure I can actually kill what's in front of me? Thank you again I cannot wait until I get this in the mail.

If only... :icon_frown:
mttgbsn
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Silly » Fri May 13, 2016 9:29 pm

I play Destiny and I do not see a difference in Turbo Melee and the Anti-Recoil, and so far the tutorials I have found haven't helped me understand other adjustments within game. The only things that works are turning semi and pulse rifles into full auto and sensitive sprint. My heavy machine gun which is full auto turns into a slow shooting weapon as well.. How do I adjust all this specially the turbo melee and anti recoil? Keep in mind I'm new and really trying hard to find the answers. Thanks in advance.
Silly
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby UK_Wildcats » Fri May 13, 2016 9:53 pm

Silly wrote:I play Destiny and I do not see a difference in Turbo Melee and the Anti-Recoil, and so far the tutorials I have found haven't helped me understand other adjustments within game. The only things that works are turning semi and pulse rifles into full auto and sensitive sprint. My heavy machine gun which is full auto turns into a slow shooting weapon as well.. How do I adjust all this specially the turbo melee and anti recoil? Keep in mind I'm new and really trying hard to find the answers. Thanks in advance.

Please do not post issues within this topic. Please post them into a new topic or related topic. This will make it easier for users to search the forums for topics that address their issue(s).

Please make a separate topic. Also, there are already several Destiny topics.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby bacgunner » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:56 pm

will a scuf controller work ps4 with this black ops 3 COD Black Ops 3 (BO3) v2.1a script
bacgunner
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:58 pm

@bacgunner Please post your question in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2557
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby princenas » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:42 pm

Hi , i just got t1 a couple days ago using bf4 special tactic the problem is my gun is firing without pulling R1 even when i tried to disable rapid fire mod the gun is still firing on its own .
Any help will be appreciated .
Thank you .
princenas
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:06 am

princenas wrote:Hi , i just got t1 a couple days ago using bf4 special tactic the problem is my gun is firing without pulling R1 even when i tried to disable rapid fire mod the gun is still firing on its own . Any help will be appreciated . Thank you .

Welcome to our forums.

Please check if the button layout you have set on the game matches the button layout you have set on the gamepack configuration. Some MODs will not work if the button layout configuration is wrong.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby princenas » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:30 pm

Sorry to bother you Guys again button layout is in default in t1 and PS4 I even went and bought a new controller still having the same problem my Gun is firing by its self with rapid fire disabled I reset device and controller still no luck .
Any help willl be appreciated.
princenas
Corporal
Corporal

Postby bonefisher » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:49 pm

princenas wrote:Sorry to bother you Guys again button layout is in default in t1 and PS4 I even went and bought a new controller still having the same problem my Gun is firing by its self with rapid fire disabled I reset device and controller still no luck .
Any help willl be appreciated.

Please load a different game pack and try to see if it is the same problem. Any will do and just toggle the rapid fire on/off to see if its working.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby princenas » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:53 pm

Thank you for responding I Tried battlefield 4 still doing the same thing , how can I toggle rapid fire on and off ?
Thank you for you time .
princenas
Corporal
Corporal

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements