Support Gratitude

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Support Gratitude

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:30 pm

pablogroup and The_Rabid_Taco. Thank you very much. It was really rewarding for me read your posts.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby eslebederkaiser » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:13 am

Very Awesome forum. Responsive and support is top notch. Kudos!!!!
eslebederkaiser
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Max10 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:07 am

Thank you very much, the forum and support at a height of 100% if a question arises or if you want to get an answer, everything suits. I would like to see more new game packages for Titan Two as well as scripts for games. Thank you for your work.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby TKOPTIMUSPRIMAL » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:38 am

So when I first purchased the T2 and connected it i was overwhelmed by it, I found out about the DISCORD chat and went right to it, started to ask for help and was amazed at the level of help i have been getting, I thought this would be another one of those items you play around with for a few days, don't figure it out and to the pile of forgotten items it goes, this is not the case thanks to the people on discord, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!! :smile0517:
TKOPTIMUSPRIMAL
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:48 pm

TKOPTIMUSPRIMAL wrote:So when I first purchased the T2 and connected it i was overwhelmed by it, I found out about the DISCORD chat and went right to it, started to ask for help and was amazed at the level of help i have been getting, I thought this would be another one of those items you play around with for a few days, don't figure it out and to the pile of forgotten items it goes, this is not the case thanks to the people on discord, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!! :smile0517:

Thank you very much for your feedback and support. Truly appreciated. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to News and Announcements