Support Gratitude

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Support Gratitude

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:42 am

Thank you EliteKing for your feedback and comments! :)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Titan » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:31 am

Console Tuner Team for President!!!!!!!! :joia: :smile0202:
Titan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:20 pm

lol ... thanks Titan.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby brucea382 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:16 pm

:joia: just got T1 a few days ago and I had a couple of minor issues. I posted on forum and refreshed twice and people were already posting. So thanks for the T1 thanks for this community and a shout out to prototype for the support and patience that was shown to me. Great job to all that help us noobs out
brucea382
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:25 pm

Thanks i'm always glad to help :)
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:57 pm

prototype wrote:Thanks i'm always glad to help :)

+1 :)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Support Gratitude...antithesis

Postby brucea382 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:37 pm

I have to say this community is great. The support you get almost instantly after a post is crazy. I want to acknowledge antithesis. I play Destiny a lot. If you play at all you need to check out his scripts. You can tell a crazy amount of time has been put into them. So....antithesis...thanks again for the scripts and for the support you give. I know I'm a idiot because most questions I asked have already been answered some where. So thanks for your patience and I cant wait to see what you guys do with the Titan two
brucea382
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:18 pm

Thank you brucea382 for your message and feedback ... antithesis is really an great guy! :)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:29 pm

brucea382 wrote:I have to say this community is great. The support you get almost instantly after a post is crazy. I want to acknowledge antithesis. I play Destiny a lot. If you play at all you need to check out his scripts. You can tell a crazy amount of time has been put into them. So....antithesis...thanks again for the scripts and for the support you give. I know I'm a idiot because most questions I asked have already been answered some where. So thanks for your patience and I cant wait to see what you guys do with the Titan two

What you may not know is a lot of the contributors here are fans just like you, not employees of Titan. When I first started coming here, I saw some prolific posters and I assumed they had to be working here because of how much time and energy they spend helping others, but nope. It's a product that gets people very excited and willing to volunteer heaps of time here because it's fun and enriches our lives so much. When you get comfortable with the idea of liberating your games (because this is what it really does...), you'll be addicted.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:23 pm

pablogroup wrote:What you may not know is a lot of the contributors here are fans just like you, not employees of Titan. When I first started coming here, I saw some prolific posters and I assumed they had to be working here because of how much time and energy they spend helping others, but nope. It's a product that gets people very excited and willing to volunteer heaps of time here because it's fun and enriches our lives so much. When you get comfortable with the idea of liberating your games (because this is what it really does...), you'll be addicted.

So very true, I have so many people that believe that the moderators are employee's. Most of the time I don't even bother correcting due to the brand getting the recognition. There are times where I do feel as if I work here, but in a great way! I've always felt honored to be such a large part of the community, and supporting a device that performs as it does, and has fixes implemented so quickly, I don't mind people thinking I do. This community in general is very much different than most, there is no slamming of people, no bad treatment. I've said it before and it still holds true, I've honestly never seen a community work together and help each other to the extent this one does. And for that I will continue to give as much support as I can do!
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements