Is there a way to add your own script to the moderators?

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Is there a way to add your own script to the moderators?

Postby combo Destroy{ » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:22 am

I use a lot of the scripts you guys make but I wish to add my own things to them.

Not sure if this is possible though as they are drag and drop only?

All good if not possible.
Thanks.
combo Destroy{
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Is there a way to add your own script to the moderators?

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:27 pm

There is two ways to share a script for the Titan Two: (1) publish the source code which you can download and add your own changes/features. And (2) publish the bytecode (after compiling), in this case it is not possible edit the code and the script is available only for use (drag-and-drop).

Is the publisher who chooses which way they want to publish his/her script. In the second case the source code is not transferred to the server, only the bytecode.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby USER101 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:10 pm

I can save a .gbc file but can I share that directly? I have an alpha tester but I do not want them to have access to my code.
USER101
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Sillyasskid » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:40 pm

Jesscorp wrote:I can save a .gbc file but can I share that directly? I have an alpha tester but I do not want them to have access to my code.

just publish the code as gbc and delete it when he downloads

Or alternatively if he has a micro sd card, configured with his T2. You can send him the gbc file you have, and tell him to save it to his micro sd card. He will need a SD card reader for this.,

Also the name of the gbc file has to be changed to what ever slot number he plans to load the script from though. slots 1, 2 and 3 cant be used. Only 4, 5,6,7,8 and 9. So rename the gbc file to 4.gbc. And tell him to place the file inside the MEMSLOT folder on the SD card.
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Return to Titan Two Device