Anti-Recoil Abnormal Move XIM APEX and Titan Two

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Anti-Recoil Abnormal Move XIM APEX and Titan Two

Postby Farmer » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:43 pm

I use RAINBOWsixSIEGE MODzPACK v1.06 Bonfisher and The Division v1.20 Scachi.

After Titan Two firmware 0.98B-36 was updated, each normal full firing recoils will sometimes go up, sometimes go down or sometimes not much go up or down. I tested each firing (Left triggering, then firing) in shooting range room.

Before Titan Two was updated, anti-recoils in rainbow six and division were tuned at almost perfect condition.
Last edited by Farmer on Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Farmer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Anti-Recoil Abnormal Move XIM APEX and Titan Two

Postby Farmer » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:30 pm

I just updated 0.98B-38 and set 1000Hz output polling rate.

I use Xim Apex at 1000Hz and My mouse is Logitech G600 at 1000Hz

Abnormal move still exists.
Farmer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Farmer » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:14 am

Antithesis in XIM forum gives me some suggestions.

http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=63030.0

The problem is what and wherre the antithese anti-recoil script copy and paste into other script.
Farmer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:08 am

Welcome to our community Farmer.

The recent updates didn't receive any change that could change that.

Please note in general the anti-recoil of scripts and Gamepack are focused on gamepads (stick). For mouse (XIM) based anti-recoil please check this post:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6917
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:44 am

If your playing rb6 you could try changing dead zone in game options menu to see if that helps.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Farmer » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:58 pm

bonefisher wrote:If your playing rb6 you could try changing dead zone in game options menu to see if that helps.

I tried 5 or 10 right deadzone in game setting. Abnormal anti-recoil move still exists. Randomly move one direction.
Farmer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Farmer » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:32 am

I found important issue. Antithesis anti-recoil script is a static anti-recoil. Thanks for Scachi, make static anti-recoil to dynamic anti-recoil in Division GPC script. The script helps anti-recoil controllable when normal full firing to a target. Yes you can melt enemy head in few seconds. But sometimes abnormal anti-recoil moving may occur but not much.
Farmer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:44 am

No anti-recoil is dynamic, it's all static.

Scachi's has a number of stages where you can adjust the anti-recoil value to correspond with steps in The Division's recoil patterns, depending on how long you've been shooting e.g < 1000ms = 30, 1000 > 3000ms = 40, > 3000ms = 60. Just mess around with the numbers, depending on the weapon you're using, keeping in mind that adjusting one will cascade to the others.

Honestly, The Division's recoil is a horrible mess. If you want a clean, smooth shooting experience, get an SMG and pair it with a shield. It's buttery-smooth compared to everything else in the game.

Alternately, how I handle recoil for Assault Rifles is by burst-firing. If you get the timing right, you can empty a clip pretty quickly, but without the recoil.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Farmer » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:54 am

antithesis wrote:No anti-recoil is dynamic, it's all static.

Scachi's has a number of stages where you can adjust the anti-recoil value to correspond with steps in The Division's recoil patterns, depending on how long you've been shooting e.g < 1000ms = 30, 1000 > 3000ms = 40, > 3000ms = 60. Just mess around with the numbers, depending on the weapon you're using, keeping in mind that adjusting one will cascade to the others.

Honestly, The Division's recoil is a horrible mess. If you want a clean, smooth shooting experience, get an SMG and pair it with a shield. It's buttery-smooth compared to everything else in the game.

Alternately, how I handle recoil for Assault Rifles is by burst-firing. If you get the timing right, you can empty a clip pretty quickly, but without the recoil.

I test Scachi adjusted Division script and give Scachi opinion "I found one important issue. When normal full firing and the mouse or controller right stick is moving, the anti-recoil value randomly and continuously change. Sometimes change to very low anti-recoil value and aim down sight is moving up fast. I use higher slide bar value (from 30 to 80) to reduce the possibility of low anti-recoil value. Aim down sight is controllable with moving mouse or controller stick unless low anti-recoil value occurs."
Farmer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby glenf » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:36 pm

I have been having the same issues in Battlefield 4... My recoil changes also came after update. My recoil rates are way out of whack compared to my previous rates ones... I was spot on with a recoil rate of 28.5 and now my settings are in the mid 40s... My gun swings hard because of these settings and it kills my game... I have noticed it in all the gamepacks that I have tried... I'm am playing on Xbox one...
glenf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Next

Return to Titan Two Device