SD Card Discconect Titan Two

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: SD Card Discconect Titan Two

Postby Farmer » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:13 am

J2Kbr wrote:The last firmware release have many changes related with SD-Card support.

First, please try format the SD-Card with Gtuner command (Device Configuration pane -> Format button). The format procedure also changed and should now work on all SD-Card.

If the issue persists, let me know the following.

- Titan Two with SD-Card and Gtuner IV opened: plugging the cable causes Error 2?

- Titan Two with SD-Card and Gtuner IV closed: plugging the cable and only after open Gtuner IV causes Error 2?

(no power supply in these tests)

Thank you.

Format SD card is working. Thanks for instruction. No disconnect now.
Farmer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:30 am

Same here. Formatted the SD card successfully. Tapped Configure to add the HIDs back on the SD. Disconnected and reconnected T2 with the SD card inserted, no problems to report.

I might try to reformat the other two SD cards that previously developed issues with the T2 to see if they come good. They work fine on PC and Mac, it's only the T2 that didn't like them.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:54 am

Yes, mine is working much better now. After all these SD card fixes this is the first one to really show some progress for me.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:32 pm

Thank you guys for the feedback. Glad we made improvements this time. Also big thanks for the user who shipped me a "problematic" sd-card, so I could finally identify the cause of the issue.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device