PUBG Xbox gamer totally new to Titan

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

PUBG Xbox gamer totally new to Titan

Postby nycz » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:41 pm

Hello, I’m totally new to this primarily play pubg on Xbox (OG). Wondering 2 things:

1. Is it possible to create an afk BP farming script or is there already one out there?

2. How well does the anti-recoil script work on Xbox OG. Is it really worth it?
nycz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: PUBG Xbox gamer totally new to Titan

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:19 pm

nycz wrote:1. Is it possible to create an afk BP farming script or is there already one out there?

Definitive AFK scripts can be created using the Titan One and the Titan Two devices. I don't believe we have one yet available for PUBG. The easiest way to create one is record the inputs from the controller once and then play this sequence indefinitely in a loop. Or you can just describe the buttons sequence for the AFK and we can create a GPC script to reproduce it.

nycz wrote:2. How well does the anti-recoil script work on Xbox OG. Is it really worth it?

Anti-recoil mod can be very effective for some games (ie. BF1, RSS), others will no benefit much (i.e Fortnite, Paladins).
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: PUBG Xbox gamer totally new to Titan

Postby nycz » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:03 am

Thanks for the reply J2Kbr, I finally bit and bought the Titan 2. I only tested PUBG so far with anti recoil, rapid fire, and easy sprint. Must say I'm liking it thus far. The anti recoil works great with some weapons right out of the box, but seems to have the opposite effect with others. That's ok though, eager to learn more about it, apply tweaks and perhaps even get into scripting. As far as afk farming, looks like PUBG applied changes that nerfed it recently. That's fine though, there's a lot more I'm interested in, posting some questions in a new topic.
nycz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Titan Two Device