?

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

?

Postby Ninjaporchcats » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:43 am

??
Last edited by Ninjaporchcats on Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ninjaporchcats
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: THE CREW 2

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:04 pm

You can use the Macro Recorder for this purpose. With the Titan Two connected to the console and computer at the same time, open Gtuner IV and go to Device Monitor. There you will find a button labeled REC. Press it and perform the actions using the controller one time. Then save the macro file and open it in the macro editor. Use the "Test the Debug" (green play icon in toolbar) to test the macro and be sure it works as expected.

After that drag and drop the macro file to the Macro Explorer, this will copy the file into the Titan Two's sd card.

After that all you need to do is run this script to keep the macro running indefinitely:
Code: Select all
main {
    macro_run("filename.gmk");
}

be sure to use the correct filename.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

?

Postby Ninjaporchcats » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:36 pm

??
Last edited by Ninjaporchcats on Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ninjaporchcats
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:25 pm

J2Kbr wrote:There you will find a button labeled REC. Press it and perform the actions using the controller one time. Then save the macro file and open it in the macro editor.

Do you think i should explain that in the tutorial, click the REC button to record and click the SAVE button to save the file?? I can if it make it more clear ...
Ninjaporchcats wrote:How do i connect it to the pc and the console at the same time?

You have to connect the Titan Two to the console via the Output port and to the PC via the Prog port.

I will also add that to the tutorial.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Ninjaporchcats » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:25 am

I can say this as a new user. the instructions suck. lol. when you come to the site it is all overwhelming. I mean very confusing...I thought I could just hook this up to my PC and like click a record button the plug it into my console and then just repeat it.. NOPE.. There wasnt such a thing.. Now someone created the file for it so that is AMAZING!!! It truly is a great little tool. I mean I am 42 years old and do not know much about computers but i really needed this tool to help me in a game. thought i could figure it out.. LMAO. THAT WAS A JOKE!!! You guys that reply and actually help us noobs are AMAZING!!! I thank you all so much!!! I am going to try it next, but I do not know if anyone got it figured out..
Ninjaporchcats
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Titan Two Device