Deadzone options help

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Deadzone options help

Postby Snuffy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:59 am

One of my Battlefield 1 Gamepacks has an adjustable parameter called "DEADZONE OPTIONS" This option does not have an ENABLE/DISABLE toggle.

The first option is "adjust so resting position never register" _ So how do I do that? What exactly should I be looking for? In a campaign game? multiplayer? With a certain weapon equipped?? The default is 8.00...should I just leave it alone?

The next is "adjust to your game deadzone when aiming down sights" _ OK I get that I need to be aiming down my sights on this one. But what am I looking for? That my ADS sight is centered on the game monitor? The default is 0.09...should I just leave it alone?

The last one is "adjust to your game deadzone while hip turning" I am completely clueless on this one. The default is 0.06...should I just leave it alone?

I apologize for being so ignorant, I love how the Titan Two allows us to do so many things! But some of these things are "Greek" to me :smile0515:
Snuffy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Deadzone options help

Postby bonefisher » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:15 am

Is that the one I sent you? Here I send you a better one that isn't confusing in your PM.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Deadzone options help

Postby Snuffy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:28 am

OK thank Bone!
Snuffy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Titan Two Device