My fellow Ximmers, connect your kb direct to the T2

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Re: My fellow Ximmers, connect your kb direct to the T2

Postby pablosscripts » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:00 am

antithesis wrote:You don't need to do anything with the mouse, but you can stack sensitivity on top of the Xim. For example, you can have slower HIP & ADS speed while shooting vs faster HIP & ADS speed while not shooting.

I do exactly this because I use controllers that aren't supported by XIM, but are supported by T2. So therefore I need to script my ADS sensitivity instead of doing it via my XIM. I used to use the Wii U pro controller as my Nav replacement.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby BourbonAndGames » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:26 pm

Have a question. My T2 has my controller authenticated but when I plug my Xim4 into either Input A or B I get Port Error/Connected Device not supported.

I'm plugging my Xim4 into a powered USB Hub, 2.0, and then run that connection into my Titan 2. I have it set up for USB Xbox One via Device Configuration. Not sure where to go from here.

Thanks in advance!
BourbonAndGames
Corporal
Corporal

Postby antithesis » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:54 am

The controller needs to be plugged into the Xim. T2 also doesn't support USB hubs.

So controller into Xim4, Xim4 direct into the T2, or via a USB extension cable. Do not plug a USB hub into a Titan, but you can plug the T2 into a hub if need be.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby BourbonAndGames » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:57 am

Well, that makes sense. Controller is in my Xim, I just did a test and used different wires and what not. It’s the USB hub, I think I need one but I was plugging the hub directly into the T2. I’ll try tomorrow when I get off work. Thanks!
BourbonAndGames
Corporal
Corporal

Postby BourbonAndGames » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:10 pm

That didn’t work. Xim into input A and the port lift doesn’t come on. I have the Titan 2 plugging into the powered USB hub. Controller won’t turn on.
BourbonAndGames
Corporal
Corporal

Postby antithesis » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:31 pm

BourbonAndGames wrote:That didn’t work. Xim into input A and the port lift doesn’t come on. I have the Titan 2 plugging into the powered USB hub. Controller won’t turn on.

That's a power issue in your setup. You need to add some additional juice where it's needed most, typically where the m & kb plug in as they cause the most drain.

This is how I setup my Xim + T2 -

Keyboard & Mouse #2 > IOGear GUS404 USB switch #1 (powered via USB wall charger)
GUS404 #1 > Apex USB hub
Mouse #1 > Apex USB hub
Controller > Apex USB hub
Apex USB hub > Apex
Apex > Titan Two
Titan Two > IOGear GUS404 #2
GUS404 #2 > 4 x consoles

Note that I have two mice, the second is for testing different mice and/or swapping from PC or Mac to Xim.

If I can get my configuration to work, it should be dead easy on a simpler setup.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Tesla404 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:19 am

antithesis wrote:Keyboard & Mouse #2 > IOGear GUS404 USB switch #1 (powered via USB wall charger)
GUS404 #1 > Apex USB hub
Mouse #1 > Apex USB hub
Controller > Apex USB hub
Apex USB hub > Apex
Apex > Titan Two
Titan Two > IOGear GUS404 #2
GUS404 #2 > 4 x consoles.

antithesis, the only problem with this setup is that the keyboard is plugged into your APEX, which literally is what you have been testing, and the main point of this thread. Haha.

I soon plan to test a single port USB Switch to see if it works. If not, I am likely going to make my own pass through switch... but man I don't want to go through all that trouble for something so simple. I hope the Titan 3 (so far away), is similar to the APEX in that it has 1 input and supports any sized hub as long as you supply the correct power.
Tesla404
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:50 am

Tesla404 wrote:
antithesis wrote:antithesis, the only problem with this setup is that the keyboard is plugged into your APEX, which literally is what you have been testing, and the main point of this thread. Haha.

True, however I can easily switch it to the T2 :)

I don't find that useful for most games and scripts though, so it's typically attached to the USB switch instead.

Also note that Titan do NOT support USB hubs. If you want to use one, go through a Xim.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Redhat4 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:43 pm

I have any xim with the M&K connected to it with a powered usb to my controller back to the xim, into input A on the T2 with nothing plugged into input an, then normal output to Xbox one. It all works but I’m getting a pretty decent delay with one button building using the fortnite Gamepack. For example, I can build faster just clicking the regular build mode then whatever piece than the Gamepack one button building. I can try other scripts but wanted to see if there might be some other issue first. Any help would be awesome
Redhat4
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:00 am

I don't believe there is a issue, it is just the Gamepack building that is not super fast. When the Gamepack was created there was issues with building on Fortnite, which forced make the auto building combo times in a slow pace to favor the consistency. But this issue was fixed few weeks ago and the gamepack can be updated to auto build faster. I will be working on that for the next gamepack release.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices