What´s your favorite Anti-Recoil Script for XIM & T2?

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Re: What´s your favorite Anti-Recoil Script for XIM & T2?

Postby gasknr2 » Mon May 07, 2018 2:04 am

antithesis wrote:I'll update the script today.

I have had a chance to try out this newest version of the script (Ads Anti recoil) and it works as intended in the sense that it only activates AR on ADS press but I am seeing some erratic downward movement of the mouse cursor when the AR is active. I would expect to see a clean vertical downward pull yes? I am seeing some skipping and also some horizontal jumps of the cursor, I am attesting this to micro mouse movement,can I get around this?

The deadzone or sticknoise? I have left on default too scared to modify anything, can these help smooth out the anti recoil if I change the values. I play 1000hz, 12000DPI with a soft mouse pad.
gasknr2
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Mon May 07, 2018 4:05 pm

Are you plugging the T2 into the Apex, or the Apex into the T2?

The Apex stick noise filtering only works when Apex is plugged into T2. Otherwise, the Apex will add up to 4.32 movement in any direction if you're engaging antirecoil from a static mouse position. That number stacks with antirecoil and tosses in around.

Connect your T2 to PC via PROG and open the Device Monitor tab in Gtuner IV. Watch the numbers for Right Stick X & Y, they should match your antirecoil values, e.g a clean 30.0 value, until the threshold is hit to disable AR to allow for intentional larger mouse movements.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Shthappensbro » Sun May 20, 2018 7:36 pm

antithesis wrote:Are you plugging the T2 into the Apex, or the Apex into the T2?

The Apex stick noise filtering only works when Apex is plugged into T2. Otherwise, the Apex will add up to 4.32 movement in any direction if you're engaging antirecoil from a static mouse position. That number stacks with antirecoil and tosses in around.

Connect your T2 to PC via PROG and open the Device Monitor tab in Gtuner IV. Watch the numbers for Right Stick X & Y, they should match your antirecoil values, e.g a clean 30.0 value, until the threshold is hit to disable AR to allow for intentional larger mouse movements.

Hey man wondering if u can add hold Breath for steady aim when scoped in it holds breath and can u make like a fast turn off rapid fire for driving vehicle's?? Like say press keyboard 0 to turn off and on ??? Really fast ?
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Sun May 27, 2018 6:54 am

I've noticed why playing the new updates the pull down force need to be adjusted a little bit faster pull down
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Previous

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices