Best M&K device for PUBG?

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Best M&K device for PUBG?

Postby nycz » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:04 am

Hey all, been enjoying my Titan2 device for some time. I want to get into using M&K. I hear a lot about XIM Apex is that the best device? How about for PUBG specifically?

If I wanted to get into M&K today am I able to do that with current Titan 2? If so how?
nycz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Best M&K device for PUBG?

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:55 am

nycz wrote:If I wanted to get into M&K today am I able to do that with current Titan 2? If so how?

yes, you can have the K&M directly plugged into the Titan Two. We also have an Input Translator specifically for PUBG:

https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w304

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... mouse:pubg

You can download and customize this Input Translator using Gtuner IV. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Best M&K device for PUBG?

Postby raybro » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:44 pm

Hi J2Kbr - the in-game settings configuration described in the instructions for your PUBG KBM Input Translator do not reflect the Settings in the latest version of the game. Would it be possible to update your settings recommendations to match the current version?

Also, what is your recommended DPI to use with this PUBG translator? I’m using a Logitech G502 capable of 12,000 DPI but that DPI is clearly way too much to use with this translator and in-game mechanics even at the lower “Sensitivity” option in your translator’s UI slider.
raybro
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices